View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 25 Jun 2019 07:18

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
Hoarding 
Wizard

Arcon wrote:
...the gigantic steel broadsword is a great sword but look how tired you get ALL THE TIME, you get the idea.

tl;dr make elite items drop chance ridiculous small and give the best items noticeable drawbacks

The gigantic steel broadsword does have some rather severe drawbacks beyond making one really encumbered and tired that are not immediately obvious. If you think they're not enough, I'd be happy to take a look.

06 Mar 2015 03:01
Myth

Ckrik wrote:
Arcon wrote:
...the gigantic steel broadsword is a great sword but look how tired you get ALL THE TIME, you get the idea.

tl;dr make elite items drop chance ridiculous small and give the best items noticeable drawbacks

The gigantic steel broadsword does have some rather severe drawbacks beyond making one really encumbered and tired that are not immediately obvious. If you think they're not enough, I'd be happy to take a look.

Any goblin around myth doesent notice that weight, armoured and wielding that sword at lightly burdenened no probs

06 Mar 2015 08:45
Veteran

Draugor wrote:
Ckrik wrote:
Arcon wrote:

Any goblin around myth doesent notice that weight, armoured and wielding that sword at lightly burdenened no probs

Yes.... Means the sword needs severe drawbacks if the wielder is goblin myth? Or does that mean that we make the sword have so much drawbacks that anyone but goblin myths can't use it?

06 Mar 2015 14:14
Myth

Mainly saying that high str negates the weight drawback. The sword is to insane for the so called challenge to get anyway :P Uber weapons hould be hard as hell, its silly, people dont even play unless they have epic shit anymore

06 Mar 2015 18:02
Veteran

Draugor wrote:
Mainly saying that high str negates the weight drawback. The sword is to insane for the so called challenge to get anyway :P Uber weapons hould be hard as hell, its silly, people dont even play unless they have epic shit anymore

Weight drawback could be changed with a relative encumberance based on wielders strength with a base minimum to wield. Also, it does have other drawbacks.

06 Mar 2015 18:15
Adventurer

Comparing to other top-tier weapons, I'd say the GSB has major drawbacks. What are the drawbacks for crystal axe for example? Or runed falchion? etc...

06 Mar 2015 18:29
Jooli wrote:
Comparing to other top-tier weapons, I'd say the GSB has major drawbacks. What are the drawbacks for crystal axe for example? Or runed falchion? etc...

So give them drawbacks as well. My idea was to make all elite equipment have drawbacks.

06 Mar 2015 20:27
Champion

Only drawback I see with the GSB is that it's too easy to get.

Runed falchion sober thing is an annoyance and is the main reason I don't use it.

Unholy is top notch and most need a team to get it.

-B

06 Mar 2015 21:13
Myth

Bromen wrote:
Only drawback I see with the GSB is that it's too easy to get.

Runed falchion sober thing is an annoyance and is the main reason I don't use it.

Unholy is top notch and most need a team to get it.

-B

The weight for anyone thats not gigantic of any rase or a big goblin is actually a drawback

07 Mar 2015 09:37
Titan

The drawback besides the weight is insignificant and it seems most people in this thread have not noticed it...
The low number of available swords bothers me, with recycling posibility it is almost impossible to obtain one...our gear and drop system sucks.

07 Mar 2015 19:17
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next