Hoarding

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Irk
Rising Hero

Re: Hoarding

Post by Irk » 09 Mar 2015 11:58

and what happen when you break one? it wont appear again untill next arma?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 09 Mar 2015 12:30

Why the limit. ?? :shock:

good EQ is hard enough to find..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 09 Mar 2015 12:39

Alorrana wrote:Why the limit. ?? :shock:

good EQ is hard enough to find..
Grab your splendid swords while you can ;)
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 09 Mar 2015 12:56

so increase limits *winks*

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 09 Mar 2015 12:57

Oki.. but hands off the tessto ! Mooo ! :D
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 09 Mar 2015 13:02

Very good change, Cotillion!

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 09 Mar 2015 13:17

cotillion wrote: Unfortunately it seems a huge number of items have been made non breaking.
Personally I think that there's nothing inherently wrong with non-breaking items as long as it is their only distinguishing feature. The problem stems from non-breaking/non-dulling items also being top notch enchanted items. If they were simply good (but not great) items the problem would go away.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Mortis

Post by Mortis » 09 Mar 2015 14:01

cotillion wrote:With the change coming next armageddon items are not limited by a fixed number, instead a certain number of the rare items are added to the game. This should actually increase the availability of the hoarded items.
Would you clarify this further? The way I'm reading it is confusing. Is there still a limited number of rare items? Is that number increasing? Or is a new system being introduced altogether?

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 10 Mar 2015 00:32

Mortis wrote:
cotillion wrote:With the change coming next armageddon items are not limited by a fixed number, instead a certain number of the rare items are added to the game. This should actually increase the availability of the hoarded items.
Would you clarify this further? The way I'm reading it is confusing. Is there still a limited number of rare items? Is that number increasing? Or is a new system being introduced altogether?
As I read it:

Code: Select all

Item X is currently limited to a total of Y items.

Change: Item X is still limited to Y items, however, if Y items was recovered from previous boot, Z items will be added to the Y as a temporary measure, but as items are broken, the Y will be the limit.

Result: X is available to more people, but if recycling happens at the end of the boot, Z + 1 items need to be removed for ONE new item of X to repop.
(edit to correct math)
Flee you fools!

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 10 Mar 2015 02:42

Of course you could actually make the game fun and remove some of these silly item limits.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/