Top Lists

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Shanoga
Wizard

Top Lists

Post by Shanoga » 03 May 2015 17:32

Are there any lists available in game libraries that list the best weapons of a certain type and where to get them?
I have a vague memory of one for polearms in the old AOD monastery, but I went back to check and I didn't see it anymore.

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Re: Top Lists

Post by OgreToyBoy » 03 May 2015 17:56

Probably some books in Guilds that describe best gear for that specific Guild.
Or you can ask players what sword, polearma etc. is best.

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 03 May 2015 18:04

Occupational guilds which teach to use some weapons at hight level, may have lists and descriptions of the best such weapons in their libraries and on boards. If mercenaries lack such source of knowledge you may be the right person to create it.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 03 May 2015 19:38

Shanoga wrote:Are there any lists available in game libraries that list the best weapons of a certain type and where to get them?
I have a vague memory of one for polearms in the old AOD monastery, but I went back to check and I didn't see it anymore.

The problem is that weapons are good for different things, but people are usually very willing to inform you should you wish it :)

Shanoga
Wizard

Post by Shanoga » 05 May 2015 00:43

Thanks for the info. I'll keep my eyes open and look around for the guilds that may have it. If I think I can gather the info, I'll try putting something together as long as I'm not just making it up.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/