Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alteor
Adept

Re: Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun

Post by Alteor » 20 Dec 2017 17:02

So on my spin I won... a buggy corset. Whooops.

That was fixed quickly by wizards. Yay Wizards!

So, second spin!

A biscotti...

Well, at least it was tasty, Palanthas food always awesome.

The next guy go and win toothpick!

So I asked him to give it to me, and whoa, it worked! Can actually clean teeth with tootpick!

Except to do that, need to WIELD the toothpick, so guy seeing that, named it TOOTHPICK OF DESTRUCTION.

So I have an idea: Next year that should be an item, a normal looking toothpick, like the real toothpick, except it deals ludicrous damage and on hitting enemies with it, it prints the message that it is destroying the enemy. (instead of "stabbing", "slashing", etc...)

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 20 Dec 2017 17:11

Mim wrote:First spin a Silvanesti :)
Nice one! Golden trident, great mithril chainmail, gigantic sword, silvanesti shield, silvery thorns and... a flaming black broadsword! Just some awesome things won on the first day.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 20 Dec 2017 17:12

Amberlee wrote:I am still convinced that wheel is rigged against me :P
I've already confirmed that it IS rigged against you. And Draugor, obviously.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 20 Dec 2017 19:11

Cherek wrote:
Amberlee wrote:I am still convinced that wheel is rigged against me :P
I've already confirmed that it IS rigged against you. And Draugor, obviously.

Why do you hate Jesus Christ, our lord and saviour? :O
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 21 Dec 2017 13:50

Code: Select all

The enthusiastic fun-loving male gnome snaps his fingers and a mug of piping
hot cocoa suddenly materializes in the air right in front of you. You quickly
snag it before it drops to the ground.
So I sipped hot cocoa on my way to Flotsam, then killed Emerald and looted BGR, which is like winning a lottery lately.
Lucky mug? :D

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 22 Dec 2017 04:56

mallor wrote:

Code: Select all

The enthusiastic fun-loving male gnome snaps his fingers and a mug of piping
hot cocoa suddenly materializes in the air right in front of you. You quickly
snag it before it drops to the ground.
So I sipped hot cocoa on my way to Flotsam, then killed Emerald and looted BGR, which is like winning a lottery lately.
Lucky mug? :D
Nice work, you won the Mug of Luck! Too bad you didn't use it properly, had you continued to kill bosses they would all have dropped the best possible loot for you...:(

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 Jan 2018 07:42

The wheel closed at midnight, the last spin was at 23:50 game time, and the last prize given out was a thin onyx wand. A nice little win to end it. That marks the end for this year's wheel of fun, me and the Gnomes of Genesis hope you enjoyed it, and that you at least won something cool during these weeks.

And for those who like statistics:

This time, the wheel was spun 3.657 times. Last time that number was 2.969. So a nice little increase there! The first year the wheel was present it was spun 4.938 times, but it also ran for almost twice as long. So, without doubt the 2017/18 wheel was the most popular so far!

Not only did the number of spins increase, but it seems like players were luckier this season. For example, the legendary flaming black broadsword was won no less than SIX times this season, while only two times during the 16/17 season, and also only two times during the 15/16 season, even though the wheel was present for a longer time then.

Fingers crossed the wheel will return next season too, and that the Gnomes include a trash can so Sparkle doesn't smell manure and looks like a dump for two weeks... which doesn't help the Yule feeling.:)

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 09 Jan 2018 08:15

I posted a note on the suggestion board about this. PLEASE make a trash can, even if just temporarily for Yule season. Please?

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 09 Jan 2018 15:56

Luma wrote:I posted a note on the suggestion board about this. PLEASE make a trash can, even if just temporarily for Yule season. Please?
I've suggested to Lucius that we make a permanent trash can in Sparkle. It's not good that people throw junk all over the shop floor, and even worse in the donation box, which also happens when it's not Yule season.

But it saddens me that people don't want their free gifts though, and it also saddens me to hear people have been acting very rude to the gnome in the tree. Perhaps there will be no tree at all unless people respect their nice gifts and behave during Yule season! We'll see.

As for trash, if it's a problem, why didn't anyone just drop a pack or something there for people to throw stuff they don't want in? Or go clean up now and then. You players can also help keep Sparkle clean, if you think there's too much garbage there.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 09 Jan 2018 17:57

Cherek wrote:As for trash, if it's a problem, why didn't anyone just drop a pack or something there for people to throw stuff they don't want in? Or go clean up now and then. You players can also help keep Sparkle clean, if you think there's too much garbage there.
I usually pick up at least broken items and drop them off in one of the empty warehouses..
The north one, though, not the one with the knives..
An actual trash can would be good, though..

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/