Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Shanoga
Wizard

Re: Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun

Post by Shanoga » 09 Jan 2018 19:08

Melarec wrote:
Cherek wrote:As for trash, if it's a problem, why didn't anyone just drop a pack or something there for people to throw stuff they don't want in? Or go clean up now and then. You players can also help keep Sparkle clean, if you think there's too much garbage there.
I usually pick up at least broken items and drop them off in one of the empty warehouses..
The north one, though, not the one with the knives..
An actual trash can would be good, though..
You can also drop broken items into the charity box and the box will magically destroy them. Or you can drop them at a forge and let a smith smelt them down for iron bars.

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 09 Jan 2018 19:56

Cherek wrote:But it saddens me that people don't want their free gifts though
all those poor, unloved piles of manure :(

there's a trash can of sorts in the museum!

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 09 Jan 2018 21:44

Raelle wrote:

I am surprised no player figured out that there are glittering imbuement stones hidden in the piles of manure. Just dig in and see for yourself!

Shanoga
Wizard

Post by Shanoga » 10 Jan 2018 06:44

Cherek wrote:
Raelle wrote:

I am surprised no player figured out that there are glittering imbuement stones hidden in the piles of manure. Just dig in and see for yourself!
I would have figured that the manure would be refined into the glittering stones via the digestive system of a minotaur, with chewing their cud and using all four of their stomachs.

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 10 Jan 2018 07:53

Shanoga wrote: I would have figured that the manure would be refined into the glittering stones via the digestive system of a minotaur, with chewing their cud and using all four of their stomachs.
*scratches his horns* tried that, ended up with a bottle of perfume... go figure.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/