Genesis Forums
https://www.genesismud.org/forums/

Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun
https://www.genesismud.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3352
Page 6 of 6

Author:  Shanoga [ 09 Jan 2018 19:08 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun

Melarec wrote:
Cherek wrote:
As for trash, if it's a problem, why didn't anyone just drop a pack or something there for people to throw stuff they don't want in? Or go clean up now and then. You players can also help keep Sparkle clean, if you think there's too much garbage there.
I usually pick up at least broken items and drop them off in one of the empty warehouses..
The north one, though, not the one with the knives..
An actual trash can would be good, though..

You can also drop broken items into the charity box and the box will magically destroy them. Or you can drop them at a forge and let a smith smelt them down for iron bars.

Author:  Raelle [ 09 Jan 2018 19:56 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun

Cherek wrote:
But it saddens me that people don't want their free gifts though


all those poor, unloved piles of manure :(


there's a trash can of sorts in the museum!

Author:  Cherek [ 09 Jan 2018 21:44 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun

Raelle wrote:
Cherek wrote:
But it saddens me that people don't want their free gifts though


all those poor, unloved piles of manure :(


there's a trash can of sorts in the museum!


I am surprised no player figured out that there are glittering imbuement stones hidden in the piles of manure. Just dig in and see for yourself!

Author:  Shanoga [ 10 Jan 2018 06:44 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun

Cherek wrote:
Raelle wrote:
Cherek wrote:
But it saddens me that people don't want their free gifts though


all those poor, unloved piles of manure :(


there's a trash can of sorts in the museum!


I am surprised no player figured out that there are glittering imbuement stones hidden in the piles of manure. Just dig in and see for yourself!

I would have figured that the manure would be refined into the glittering stones via the digestive system of a minotaur, with chewing their cud and using all four of their stomachs.

Author:  mallor [ 10 Jan 2018 07:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best prizes won on the Wheel-Of-Fun

Shanoga wrote:
I would have figured that the manure would be refined into the glittering stones via the digestive system of a minotaur, with chewing their cud and using all four of their stomachs.


*scratches his horns* tried that, ended up with a bottle of perfume... go figure.

Page 6 of 6 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/