Bloody steel axe help

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kwevin
Veteran

Bloody steel axe help

Post by Kwevin » 29 Mar 2017 17:30

On the Glads board, there is a note that lists some cool axes. In that note, it mentions a bloody steel axe, gotten from Goliath from Kalad, that can heal on demand. After trying to wield it, I almost died, firstly. How high must you be to wield this axe efficiently, and how can you get it to heal you?
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Draugor
Myth

Re: Bloody steel axe help

Post by Draugor » 29 Mar 2017 18:14

Kwevin wrote:On the Glads board, there is a note that lists some cool axes. In that note, it mentions a bloody steel axe, gotten from Goliath from Kalad, that can heal on demand. After trying to wield it, I almost died, firstly. How high must you be to wield this axe efficiently, and how can you get it to heal you?

There is a quest to get the command world I believe, the Maroon dragon scale quest.

Its more about size to wield it, the axe gets a number of charges, I'd not try without titanic con tho so it wont screw you over to bad. But once it has charged thrice, you should be good.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 29 Mar 2017 18:45

Axes are scary in Genesis..
I never wield a strange axe until I've figured out exactly what it does.
So far, the only weapons I've encountered that pose a threat to the wielder are axes.
(And a special knife that cut my hand and did like one damage..)
In short, be careful around axes.. They know no mercy..
*frightened shivers*

Kwevin
Veteran

Post by Kwevin » 29 Mar 2017 20:06

I've noticed! The axe damn near killed me! Very well to death's door in one go! I thought I had died!
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 30 Mar 2017 00:13

Kwevin wrote:I've noticed! The axe damn near killed me! Very well to death's door in one go! I thought I had died!
A classic Genesis axe that has been around for a very long time. Way back when neither Mercenaries nor Cadets existed, the Gladiators was kind of the "newbie guild", as it was one of few (the only??) free to join guild at the time. So you can imagine how many of us poor newbies that died when attempting to wield the Bloody Steel Axe... Once you became big enough it was considered one of the better weapons in the game really, and highly sought after. It's still a good weapon, but bunch of fancier, and lighter, weapons have appeared since. The BSA will always have a special place in my heart though. Well, not literally of course. If we're talking literally I'd say the BSA has a special place in Draugor's heart.:P

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 30 Mar 2017 11:09

I remember some snowflake-y sword killing me on wield once. I was like "whaddup Sparkle church who what when don't tell me... oh... oh mother....... sword seriously?". More or less. Well, more but it's already a bit inappropriate. Later I figured that there are a few swords that do that.

Tread (and, basically, wield) with caution.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 30 Mar 2017 14:12

Cherek wrote: If we're talking literally I'd say the BSA has a special place in Draugor's heart.:P

It astounds me how you can mistake hand for heart :P
I've always found a wizard skull to be a good resting place for it aswell ;)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/