Customizable listed pack

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kwevin
Veteran

Customizable listed pack

Post by Kwevin » 30 Mar 2017 18:25

Hi!

Everyone seems to have a pack from Faerie. People get mad when you get stuff from their pack on accident when packs are dropped. Is there anywhere that I can get a similar pack? Namely, a customizable container that lessens weight of things and has a list view. Where can I get one, or is it not possible?
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Re: Customizable listed pack

Post by Melarec » 30 Mar 2017 21:44

I think duffel bags give a nice, tabulated list..
Not sure where you can find one, though.
There were fifty on the shelf in the Mercs at one point, but I'm sure they've long gone..

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 30 Mar 2017 21:48

Sybarus sells backpacks that you can label with your name. Palanthas sells packs you can customize with different adjectives upon ordering.

Kwevin
Veteran

Post by Kwevin » 31 Mar 2017 15:04

Do you know if they have a table inventory?

Maisey
Beginner

Post by Maisey » 06 Apr 2017 07:56

Kwevin wrote:Do you know if they have a table inventory?
Packs with table inventories do exist. I would try Gont or the Shire. If memory serves both those places have other items that list inventory in tables, and I suspect their packs might have tables as well. I wish I could remember better, but it has been a long time since I have had to hunt one down.
Maisey
P.S. certain packs at the Sybarus Baazar also have a table style option, but it is not the same clear style of the others.

Kwevin
Veteran

Post by Kwevin » 06 Apr 2017 16:11

Many thanks everyone.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/