Any way to store EQ while using Rp items?

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alteor
Adept

Any way to store EQ while using Rp items?

Post by Alteor » 03 Dec 2017 02:07

So, we have those rather cool shops in Palanthas, Sybarus, and who knwos where else, that sell rather cool custom clothes.

There is also several other in-game clothing shops.

Yet I often see newbies asking me: "Does it save?"

And I myself think: Where I place my stuff?

Newbies specially don't have infinite inventory capacity, so carrying all our armour PLUS RP items can become problematic.

Sometimes I don't want to wear my armour, I want to wear a cool nobility suit, or my companion might want to go around wearing a nice dress instead of armour.

So, any obvious way to store that sort of thing? Or just carry all in my inventory, hope it will glow, and hope noone will steal it whne I logoff, and hope I have enough STR to carry my armour + clothes?

Shanoga
Wizard

Re: Any way to store EQ while using Rp items?

Post by Shanoga » 03 Dec 2017 06:30

Alteor wrote:So, we have those rather cool shops in Palanthas, Sybarus, and who knwos where else, that sell rather cool custom clothes.

There is also several other in-game clothing shops.

Yet I often see newbies asking me: "Does it save?"

And I myself think: Where I place my stuff?

Newbies specially don't have infinite inventory capacity, so carrying all our armour PLUS RP items can become problematic.

Sometimes I don't want to wear my armour, I want to wear a cool nobility suit, or my companion might want to go around wearing a nice dress instead of armour.

So, any obvious way to store that sort of thing? Or just carry all in my inventory, hope it will glow, and hope noone will steal it whne I logoff, and hope I have enough STR to carry my armour + clothes?
Not sure what guild you are in, but you could always leave it in the guild racks?
Also, I haven't used them, but you may be able to use a room at an inn in Kalad. I think there are a couple of other inns where you can rent a private room.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/