Distinguish lit/unlit

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Drazson
Titan

Distinguish lit/unlit

Post by Drazson » 10 Jan 2018 09:11

Not sure if I'm missing something but is there a syntax that works in the stead of <put unlit torches in pack> ? I just want to store the rest of my torches and keep the lit one(s) out of pack.

Shanoga
Wizard

Re: Distinguish lit/unlit

Post by Shanoga » 10 Jan 2018 19:16

I've never found a descriptor for torches that is exclusive to those not burning. What I tend to do is keep them all in my pack and only pull out the one or two I am going to need. I know that doesn't answer your question, though. Sorry.

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 10 Jan 2018 21:37

Thanks for the answer :)

Another, a bit more annoying, issue I just had: I can't choose to throw away a kind of torch (say <put blue torches> or <get awesome torches from pack>).

Edit: At least 'lit' 'unlit' should be easy to make work?

Shanoga
Wizard

Post by Shanoga » 10 Jan 2018 21:50

Drazson wrote:Another, a bit more annoying, issue I just had: I can't choose to throw away a kind of torch (say <put blue torches> or <get awesome torches from pack>).
Hmm. If I have small torches and excellent torches in a pack, I thought I could get them separately using <get small torches from pack> or <put excellent torches in pack>. I'll try to check the next time I can login.

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 10 Jan 2018 22:15

I'd just set an alias - e.g. <alias ptorch put unlit torches in pack>

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/