A Corrupted Mithril Sword

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Okotok
Wanderer

A Corrupted Mithril Sword

Post by Okotok » 03 Nov 2018 03:07

I've recently found this neat Corrupted Mithril Sword. Playing around with it, I pried the "very strong green jade" from the sword, and replaced it with a black diamond. The cool thing was that even the description changed to "a very strong black diamond...". However, after logging out and back in, it reverted back to the jade.

I'm not familiar with this weapon, nor do I know where to even buy/loot this item from. However, it seems that specific gems can make this weapon more powerful.

What can I do to enhance this weapon, and where can I find it?

Draugor
Myth

Re: A Corrupted Mithril Sword

Post by Draugor » 03 Nov 2018 08:46

Its from a troll that you prolly want some size to take out, the more valuable the gem you shove in there the better it becomes, I believe it becomes one of the best one handed weapons in the game with an Alexandrite or so in it.

Okotok
Wanderer

Post by Okotok » 03 Nov 2018 19:57

Can only certain gems fit in the sword? Can these sword-gems such as Alexandrite be purchased at gem shops, or where can they be found?

Hexen
Beginner

Post by Hexen » 03 Nov 2018 21:47

Corrupted mithril swords are best with pink tourmaline/black diamond/vivid alexandrite, all of which I believe can be purchased. Try Palanthas gem shop or Bazaar. Also has some pretty neat little commands fortify, wipe blade, and impress.
,___,
[O,o]
/)''''/)
-"--"--
~Night Owl~
Slow death, immense decay... Showers that cleanse you of your life. Angel of Death! Monarch to the kingdom of the dead..Sadistic, surgeon of demise. Sadist of the noblest blood!

Okotok
Wanderer

Post by Okotok » 03 Nov 2018 22:02

Do the sword-gems stay in their slot in the weapon for only a certain period of time? I put a black diamond in the sword, but it disappeared

Thalric
Rising Hero

Post by Thalric » 03 Nov 2018 22:11

The gems wear out with use and needs to be replenished.

When you look at the sword, or gem, you will see how strong it is.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 04 Nov 2018 08:22

You wear them out as the sword drains power from them, so they turn to dust

Okotok
Wanderer

Post by Okotok » 05 Nov 2018 04:01

Do certain gems last longer than others? Or do they all expire after one login.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 05 Nov 2018 17:06

Okotok wrote:Do certain gems last longer than others? Or do they all expire after one login.

Think its timed, if you use it for a long time it breaks login or not, the timer prolly keeps ticking even if logged out

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/