charity boxes

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
sylphan
Veteran

charity boxes

Post by sylphan » 16 Apr 2019 18:12

I've been tempted a few times to put some items in the charity boxes and then paused. I remember hearing people complain that they saw items that are too good being donated to little ones (especially since perma-gear as come and changed our game in so many ways). I wonder what you all think. Is there some general principle we can agree to about what's an acceptable level of awesomeness to donate to the newbies?

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Re: charity boxes

Post by Sibbedidenn » 17 Apr 2019 05:53

Still pretty new but... haters gonna hate. I vote whatever you want to give. Give freely!

Lionel
Beginner

Post by Lionel » 17 Apr 2019 17:11

I think perma-gear is exactly the reason to care way less about quality of donations being too good. Stuff is just worth less nowaday because everything saves forever or until it breaks. Especially with weapons - either it's (close to) best in class damage wise or nondulling or it's pretty much garbage. I don't see a problem with donating anything that usually sells on AH in 20-75p range (if it sells at all), that would be probably considered way too good before changes.

Zorath
Wanderer

Post by Zorath » 18 Dec 2023 11:09

It used to be a limit of size, of who could pick up anything from these charity boxes.
I dont know exact how big this size is, but I belive it is way to small.
Perhaps it should have been adjusted to like rising hero or something.

Euphoria
Beginner

Post by Euphoria » 18 Dec 2023 12:07

I agree that the size limit for the charity boxes (particularly in sparkle) should be raised.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/