View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Jul 2018 20:33

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Booze Bottles 
Titan

Is there any reason why these don't save all the time like packs, lamps and the sort?

15 Mar 2010 03:17
Profile YIM
Wizard

And enable your bad habits?

15 Mar 2010 03:24
Champion

a drunken Mersereau is a scary thing indeed...

15 Mar 2010 05:16
Adventurer

And why are they so expensive? At least the pub in Gelan should have a discount for cadets..and academics.

Not having enough money is a big, big problem for the young ones, as is staying alive. So a little help to boozt ones health without going totally broke would be nice.

I think a big bottle cost around 4-5 platinum?

15 Mar 2010 10:30
Wanderer

Trutblemma wrote:
And why are they so expensive? At least the pub in Gelan should have a discount for cadets..and academics.

Not having enough money is a big, big problem for the young ones, as is staying alive. So a little help to boozt ones health without going totally broke would be nice.

I think a big bottle cost around 4-5 platinum?

Amen to that .. :)

The only Big Bottle I find worth buying is the one in Gont for around 800 copper.It is however rather inconvinient to have to stop in Gont every time I am on a slaying tour.

So If newbies could have a small discount on bottles I would not complain.After all,small players make small money.

15 Mar 2010 11:34
Titan

Here you got you money sink Rhynox, start sponsoring newbies. I bet you can sponsor them for years with your bank account

15 Mar 2010 13:15
Myth

If I had a prema saving bottle the description on the drinks within it would be hundreds of fills of different liquors long.
Since it keeps adding to the description of the bottle every time you top it up.

Maybe would have to switch to dark bottles if they were going to be around forever.

15 Mar 2010 14:04
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]