Booze Bottles

A place to discuss all the ins and outs of equipment in the Genesis Donut. Warning: Spoilers may be included. Only validated game players will see this forum.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mersereau
Champion

Booze Bottles

Post by Mersereau » 15 Mar 2010 03:17

Is there any reason why these don't save all the time like packs, lamps and the sort?
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Aeg
Wizard

Re: Booze Bottles

Post by Aeg » 15 Mar 2010 03:24

And enable your bad habits?

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 15 Mar 2010 05:16

a drunken Mersereau is a scary thing indeed...

Trutblemma
Adventurer

Post by Trutblemma » 15 Mar 2010 10:30

And why are they so expensive? At least the pub in Gelan should have a discount for cadets..and academics.

Not having enough money is a big, big problem for the young ones, as is staying alive. So a little help to boozt ones health without going totally broke would be nice.

I think a big bottle cost around 4-5 platinum?
//Emma's overseer

Chamdin
Wanderer

Post by Chamdin » 15 Mar 2010 11:34

Trutblemma wrote:And why are they so expensive? At least the pub in Gelan should have a discount for cadets..and academics.

Not having enough money is a big, big problem for the young ones, as is staying alive. So a little help to boozt ones health without going totally broke would be nice.

I think a big bottle cost around 4-5 platinum?

Amen to that .. :)

The only Big Bottle I find worth buying is the one in Gont for around 800 copper.It is however rather inconvinient to have to stop in Gont every time I am on a slaying tour.

So If newbies could have a small discount on bottles I would not complain.After all,small players make small money.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 15 Mar 2010 13:15

Here you got you money sink Rhynox, start sponsoring newbies. I bet you can sponsor them for years with your bank account

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 15 Mar 2010 14:04

If I had a prema saving bottle the description on the drinks within it would be hundreds of fills of different liquors long.
Since it keeps adding to the description of the bottle every time you top it up.

Maybe would have to switch to dark bottles if they were going to be around forever.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/