Progress in the last 3 years

Here, look for all manner of scoops, commentary, and general nonsense from the Keeper himself.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Progress in the last 3 years

Post by gorboth » 04 Jul 2016 02:04

Kitriana wrote:Since Cherek linked to this post .. maybe we could get an update here?
What sort of update? I haven't used this thread in a long time (let alone this section of the forum!)

I suppose I could go through the list and update the colors to show what we've gotten done. Some things on the list may have been abandoned due to changed priorities, etc.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Taro
Adventurer

Post by Taro » 04 Jul 2016 05:25

gorboth wrote:
Kitriana wrote:Since Cherek linked to this post .. maybe we could get an update here?
What sort of update? I haven't used this thread in a long time (let alone this section of the forum!)

I suppose I could go through the list and update the colors to show what we've gotten done. Some things on the list may have been abandoned due to changed priorities, etc.

G.

New priorities? Like keeping us away from REDACTED
“There was this about vampires : they could never look scruffy. Instead, they were... what was the word... deshabille. It meant untidy, but with bags and bags of style.”

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 04 Jul 2016 22:14

It'll be finished by Christmas.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 05 Jul 2016 00:19

Mersereau wrote:It'll be finished by Christmas.
Unless you are referring to the half-consumed elf-beer in Stern's hand - nay.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/