Fundraising Status

Here, look for all manner of scoops, commentary, and general nonsense from the Keeper himself.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gorboth
Site Admin

Fundraising Status

Post by gorboth » 10 May 2011 08:16

Hello everyone,

This thread details the process of donating funds to the future of Genesis. Additionally, up-to-date information on the total funds raised will be maintained here. The thread will remain locked, and I will simply edit the information as funds come in.

To join our ranks of giving members, simply:
  • 1. Set up a Paypal account
    2. Mail me (Gorboth) in-game to let me know the amount you are sending. (optional)
    3. Use your PayPal account to send that amount to the address: donations.genesis@gmail.com
Totals, to date:

Confirmed funds: $3,761.94 USD
Range of giving: $10.00 - $500.00 (... to date)

Number of donors: 31

Funds remaining unspent: $2,873.78 USD

The Genesis community will gratefully look forward to any amount of money that people feel they can contribute. As you can see in the "Range of giving" section above, our gifts have included both very high and very modest amounts - both of which are completely valid and fully appreciated!

These monies will help to fund development in areas such as:
  • Promotional advertising materials
  • Web advertising space
  • Ongoing web-page development
  • Ongoing game-client development
  • Potential purchase of default slot on CMud's startup list
I am so thankful to be a part of a community of people like the one we all enjoy in Genesis. Seeing the ongoing development of this effort has strengthened my knowledge that we will see our game live many long years into the future. :-)

To all donors, thank you so very very much!
G.

[last updated: Friday, October 21st, 2016]
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Fundraising Status

Post by gorboth » 04 May 2017 15:57

This message has been posted to alert people to this thread having been updated. (I have now included the funds remaining unspent.)
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/