Reflections regarding the Tale of Snedecor the Brave.

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
nils
Titan

Reflections regarding the Tale of Snedecor the Brave.

Post by nils » 05 Dec 2016 20:42

One might think posting the tale is a hit below the belt, but it is sadly necessary. It is, after all, not the first time this has happened. To my knowledge this has happened at least twice, before Amberlee and Jooli.

Snedecor has clearly pointed out that he does not wish to partake in the ongoing war. He wishes to play casually, interact with other players and generally enjoy the game. This is, ofcourse, totally understandable (I might even have taken pity on him and just left him to his aiding of that newbie), so one has to look elsewhere to explain the behavior and put blame where it belongs.

Now, the way we see it, it is Hektor who is the charlatan warmonger. He solely carries the blame, and should take measures to ensure his guild members' safety. Our terms are in writing. He has but to comply and Snedecor and his like are free to enjoy the game, safe from scary goblins in blue.

And Snedecor, we have the game's best interest at heart. We believe the leadership in both guilds is the very reason the "goodies" are belly-up at the moment, and the only way to "reboot" it is to ensure abdication. Our methods aren't honorable, but then again - we don't have to adhere to such.
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Reflections regarding the Tale of Snedecor the Brave.

Post by gorboth » 05 Dec 2016 21:40

Cool. But why is this nice roleplay and letter-writing occurring here in a RL-forum, and not in the game? Are people actually using the forum to play their characters and advance plots in-game?

*confused*

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Snedecor
Wanderer

Post by Snedecor » 07 Dec 2016 22:52

And the blame goes round and round. Don't see why we need blame anyone. I certainly don't see Hektor as culpabable.
Last edited by Snedecor on 08 Dec 2016 09:58, edited 1 time in total.

Snedecor
Wanderer

Post by Snedecor » 07 Dec 2016 23:08

If it happened before it only happens while I'm herbing and 'naked'. It's meant for that and nothing else. The game interface just burped at me when I dc'ed and reconnected.

Snedecor
Wanderer

Post by Snedecor » 07 Dec 2016 23:10

gorboth wrote:Cool. But why is this nice roleplay and letter-writing occurring here in a RL-forum, and not in the game? Are people actually using the forum to play their characters and advance plots in-game?

*confused*

G.
I agree it is a nice letter (mostly) but I don't think this is particularly IC.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/