Master of all trades, but jack of none?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Drazson
Rising Hero

Re: Master of all trades, but jack of none?

Post by Drazson » 18 Jul 2020 13:44

Amberlee wrote:
18 Jul 2020 12:31
You can still fill ANY role in a team easily, well except healer.
You cannot.
Amberlee wrote:
As SoHM you actually can by joining OOTS, Warlock or Herald layman.
That means most occupational guilds can fill the healer role, not sure why we're discussing it really.
Amberlee wrote:
Or you can just pre cast your buffs and be dedicated tank like Neidar [...]
I guess Neidars have been nerfed to the ground in the last few weeks?
Amberlee wrote:
[...] no booze and components are the only drawbacks and they are easily overcome.
I herb for hours upon hours to be in a well-prepared state, while some (and one of the quite used) herbs are not everywhere to be found, with us being numerous.

Zedex
Greenhorne

Post by Zedex » 19 Jul 2020 08:31

Thalric wrote:
17 Jul 2020 21:42
Zedex, are you in the SoHM?
If not, why?
If they are so awesome as you say and has no penalties or drawbacks, choosing anything else would surely be stupid?
From a grinding perspective...
Yes, I've got two chars in this game and one of them is in SoHM. I would take zedex there if recalibrating from goblin wasn't so painful and time consuming. But all in all it's more or less balanced comparing to one guild in Calia :D

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 20 Jul 2020 18:25

Drazson wrote:
18 Jul 2020 13:44
Amberlee wrote:
You can still fill ANY role in a team easily, well except healer.
You cannot.
Amberlee wrote:
As SoHM you actually can by joining OOTS, Warlock or Herald layman.
That means most occupational guilds can fill the healer role, not sure why we're discussing it really.
Amberlee wrote:
Or you can just pre cast your buffs and be dedicated tank like Neidar [...]
I guess Neidars have been nerfed to the ground in the last few weeks?
Amberlee wrote:
[...] no booze and components are the only drawbacks and they are easily overcome.
I herb for hours upon hours to be in a well-prepared state, while some (and one of the quite used) herbs are not everywhere to be found, with us being numerous.

Not my fault you have no idea how to set up the guild nor where to herb stuff in abundance.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/