ScoP closure /Opening of Walkers?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Re: ScoP closure /Opening of Walkers?

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 01 Jul 2011 23:40

Anyhoo was thinking more.
I think encouraging diversity within a guild and inter guild teaming is always good.

Liked the Golem idea the elementals already had. (A Lot)
So why not give every branch their own pet.
On its own it would not be very powerful.
But they could combine in line with elemental restrictions.
And the benefit of the combinations would be great.

Using this for ideas for type of pets.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_le ... es_by_type

So say Fire gets a pet Ifrit.
It cannot be combined with the ice/water pet Barbegazi directly because the two clash.
But if Earths pet Entling is added it allows the three to form something much greater, a golem with specials from each.
You know, Like power rangers..hehe

It would also be good (and I am sure this will be the case) if they had _strong_ specialities leading them to be great in one area and so so in others.
  • Earth (The tanks)
    Tanky Pet
    Abilities focused on Healing & Shielding (damage absorb stuff)
  • Air (The Buffers)
    Fatigue reducing pet
    Buffing allies haste (raises fatigue too), give them a fast transportation type deal too (magic carpet hehe)
  • Fire (All damage)
    Damaging pet
    specials for Damage, Damage and more damage, AoE
  • Ice (Debuffers)
    Crowd Control Pet (Nunu's ult from League of Legends a trapping blizard heh)
    Tanking specials like single target stun, debuff - slowing enemies combat speed
  • Spirit (Generalists, Brings the rest together, complimenting weaknesses)
    Scrying, Detect Invis / Stealth pet
    Milder Debuff confuse enemies, They are requires for combining pets
    Anti Undead Damage
    Buff to improve team mana restoration. (Not useable without another walker in the team)
I think the idea of strong strengths but weaknesses is key.
Sure give Earth and Ice a damage spell, but make it crap compared to Fires Burst Damage and Airs Hasted up sustained melee damage.

The goal is NOT to have them totally unusable without a team!
But wishing they had someone with them.

Make it possible to easily switch disciplines, guild stat shared so one element of title is guild stat based, the other is usage based.
So this enables members to switch between everything and try it out at start.
But they have to stick at one and use the abilities a few 100 / 1000 times to be the nuts.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Laurel

Re: ScoP closure /Opening of Walkers?

Post by Laurel » 02 Jul 2011 21:59

Hektor - please (pretty please) tell me you were not the tank in the team I (we) repeatedly met today ... please ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/