ScoP closure /Opening of Walkers?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Rhynox
Titan

Re: ScoP closure /Opening of Walkers?

Post by Rhynox » 16 Aug 2010 06:07

The Spirit Circle is as neutral as were the vampires.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 16 Aug 2010 06:46

Ilrahil wrote:Have you as wizards (I direct this at the Arches) kept this nature of transferring guild stat and council positions consistent or is this the first time you are doing it.
Kaheda to comes to mind (with guild stat) and I'd guess the old vampires who kept low for years to transfer into the new and improved ones later?

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 16 Aug 2010 06:50

Rhynox wrote:The Spirit Circle is as neutral as were the vampires.

from my understanding...

spirit circle is currently hard coded as a good aligned guild. the players while maybe could rp neutral.. in practice -- i'd say it would be pretty impossible to truly be a neutral or evil align character in the guild

while one could say most of the individuals playing vamps were evil aligned --- it was not hard coded as an evil guild and players had the choice

so if my statements above are true.. which i believe them to be... I don't see how you could say they are as neutral as the vamps?

i think a much more accurate statement would be to say that the spirit circle is as neutral as the neidar.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 16 Aug 2010 07:46

If you have stuff that deals uber damage to evils and no damage at all to goodies you are per definition anti evil (specialized to hunt one side down) Anti evil usually means goodie. Especially considering the people in charge, Neidar are "neutral" aswell atleast they pray to a neutral god and still they are about as much goodie as any guild, they just dont get punished if they kill one or two goodie NPCs unless they go under neutral.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 16 Aug 2010 09:32

Draugor wrote:atleast they pray to a neutral god and still they are about as much goodie as any guild, they just dont get punished if they kill one or two goodie NPCs unless they go under neutral.
doesn't Calia work like this anymore?

Budwise
Veteran

Post by Budwise » 16 Aug 2010 09:50

Laurel wrote:
Draugor wrote:atleast they pray to a neutral god and still they are about as much goodie as any guild, they just dont get punished if they kill one or two goodie NPCs unless they go under neutral.
Our skills stop working at some point. Sweet or something like that. Not something I've tested recently.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 16 Aug 2010 10:34

Budwise wrote:
Laurel wrote:
Our skills stop working at some point. Sweet or something like that. Not something I've tested recently.
Can't say after the recode, but before that, when you went evil in Calia it wasn't just specials but also your medallion turned out to be "broken" and you couldn't use other things either...
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 16 Aug 2010 10:50

There was a time when a Calian could be as good or as evil as he wanted.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 16 Aug 2010 11:00

just wanted to point out to Draugor that Neidar is just as "neutral" or "goodie" as Calia ...
there's 2 fully goodie OOC guilds out there - Knights and Rangers ... rest can be a surprise to team with (Rangers receive penalties for teaming with baddies and/or outlaws, just like for killing any align above neutral ... go Calians for asking Laurel to go kill Atlas ...)

Freya

Post by Freya » 16 Aug 2010 12:51

Thats not really true is it.

Look at vamps members when they closed we had former knights/neidars/rangers/scop, sure there were a few former DA's/MM's/SU's/DO's etc, but all in all vamps were open to pretty much any alignment.

And while you love to paint vamps out as evil , fact is vamps warred against both MM and PoT in the past, hardly somethiing you see many truly "evil" guilds do is it ?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/