What happened to AA?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Gub
Adventurer

Re: What happened to AA?

Post by Gub » 30 Oct 2010 19:28

My understanding is that the AA doesn't really have an application process. Alorrana do you feel like that hurt or helped the AA with the things you tried to accomplish?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 30 Oct 2010 19:46

Gub wrote:My understanding is that the AA doesn't really have an application process. Alorrana do you feel like that hurt or helped the AA with the things you tried to accomplish?

Bang ! hitting the nail on the head huh ;)

AA dosnt have any application process, your right there, We tried to impliment one, but that all went to hell when fade joined and got kicked for just joining, thats when I gave up on the system.

If i hurt AA, Yeah I did, In not staying on top of the issues, and giving up and leaving, thats where i failed, I felt that things where on improvement in AA. And yes I do feel I did good for AA. We had orders on wich enemies to fight, orders from the Nine, ROEs beeing made and people trying to live up to them. so yeah, I did some good. But looking back, some desissions could have been made different, or changed.. but all in all Yeah we did good.

But asking me if I did good is a bit like asking the police to investigate them self, "offcorse there was no police brutality here.. he hit hes head against the wall 56 times" ;)
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Creed

Post by Creed » 30 Oct 2010 20:09

I give up.. I can't be so pessimistic all the time. Ill let you have the forum.
Last edited by Creed on 30 Oct 2010 23:13, edited 1 time in total.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 30 Oct 2010 20:18

Oh theres a reason :P Evil guild
Otherwise you lads would have been slammed with the nerfbat when Poet showed the clear pwnability knights have.

And ofc you dont have any control, the ones that do have controll likes that he brings alot of gear and thus lets him do whatever he wants

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 30 Oct 2010 23:09

amberlee wrote:the obscure MM which no one really sees outside the tower(except Beregond :p)
I would guess the kill logs show something else
also - they seem to be eager to cast spells right and left ... at least some of them
seeing how they happened to appear in mortal rankings over the recent weeks I cannot really agree with that statement anyway

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 30 Oct 2010 23:35

Lets not get in to a fight here.. :)

Creed, dont be all pissy and leave, trust my attack on you was not a personal insult or anyhting, i thought you where able to play the role as knight with the FBB. but if i wronged you in anyways, sorry. Point is yes we failed in Getting Angmar up and running, will we try again, perhaps, who knows. But point is we did try something.. we tried.. sinch the question is what happened to AA?.
I dont know, players stopped playing i guess, they did that before me and will do after me. If I made anyone stop playing i apologize, was never my intend, but people where shouting for blood at the time, and some desissions where made that effected a huge bunch of players, good aswell as bad. for my part I tried to have some order within AA and failed. Now Im asking, How would you have resolved the issues. ?

Personally its in the past, If people still have grudges, i guess thats fair enough. But to answer the question, and perhaps end this tread, People stopped playing in AA. Thats what happened, and when no one is around, then you dont want to play. simple. Thats what happened. The killings, the wars, the fights. boom all came to an end. And be happy about that, It seems that if we are there strong and in force, killing, we get "angry viewers" if we empty the guild and dont play, we stand trial for what happened, when we try to explain out side, people again turns to "angry viewers" All that put together, makes plenty of reasons to stop while ahead, and leave it be. Let the next generation of AA take over then, see if they can do any better. Now I dont have anymore to say on this subject. Think its lame that we have to stand trial for what happened over 5 months ago ingame. :evil:

We came, made alot of noise, and now we are gone.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 31 Oct 2010 00:03

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 31 Oct 2010 01:36

Laurel wrote:
amberlee wrote:the obscure MM which no one really sees outside the tower(except Beregond :p)
I would guess the kill logs show something else
also - they seem to be eager to cast spells right and left ... at least some of them
seeing how they happened to appear in mortal rankings over the recent weeks I cannot really agree with that statement anyway
Well two invisible guilds should in theory be able to see eachother :p
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 09 Jan 2014 15:06

Code: Select all

[...]
You are bearing the Standard of Angmar.
You are the Lord of the House of Hallacar.
[...]
It is the red and black flag on a long pole. It bears the symbol of a Dunedain
head on a black shield being smashed in by a heavy mace.
Could someone please explain me, the meaning of the symbol in the standard? Why would there be a smashed Dunedain head there?? ; )
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 09 Jan 2014 16:22

Berwyn wrote:

Code: Select all

[...]
You are bearing the Standard of Angmar.
You are the Lord of the House of Hallacar.
[...]
It is the red and black flag on a long pole. It bears the symbol of a Dunedain
head on a black shield being smashed in by a heavy mace.
Could someone please explain me, the meaning of the symbol in the standard? Why would there be a smashed Dunedain head there?? ; )
Planning on joining the Cult of Chemosh? You certainly necroed this thread. :P
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/