What happened to AA?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tive
Rising Hero

Re: What happened to AA?

Post by Tive » 30 Oct 2010 12:03

I just burped ;)

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 30 Oct 2010 12:05

Then it was just to fuel the fires.. fair enough.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Creed

Post by Creed » 30 Oct 2010 14:56

Last edited by Creed on 30 Oct 2010 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 30 Oct 2010 15:33

Creed wrote:
Sure, your little gang had a lot of fun. But those of us at the other end of the combat reports were not thinking it such fun.

Arent you in Poets guild? :P Nuff said

Tharandil
Adventurer

Post by Tharandil » 30 Oct 2010 17:23

Draugor wrote:
Creed wrote:
Sure, your little gang had a lot of fun. But those of us at the other end of the combat reports were not thinking it such fun.

Arent you in Poets guild? :P Nuff said
You just keep bringing that up dont you...
and he wasnt even really around at that time if I recall

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 30 Oct 2010 17:34

I have a feeling that I am referring to him beeing rabbid and attacking on very very vague grounds :P And actively hunting just for the griefing

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 30 Oct 2010 17:37

Silence i keel you, Creed!
You have an I Win button, and dont whine about others attacking you when you have Poet in the guild that goes around doing anything he well pleases without suffering any consequence at all for it.
What one does reflects on the whole guild.. After all these years you should have realized that by now.

And just to be honest about our dear AoB.
When the wizard in charge swings the nerfbat, its a well known fact that said guild is rendered more useless then tits on a fish.
Happened to vamps, then vamps again, then i think it happened to vamps even another time.. And then to Angmar..

When a guild isnt competitive guess what... People leave and go to other places.. which is what happened.
So now basically the only evil guild option is.. BDA(Cause RDA just plain suck:p)

What is happening now in genesis isnt balancing.. Its polarizing.
Goodies have the best group DPS guild(Calian), the best tanking guild(neidar), the best healers(rangers and SCOP), the best allround guild(knights), best caster guild(SCOP)..
And worse is... It seems they are all made to fit with eachother.. As if they were made to compliment eachother.

Evils they have... BDA.. oh yes and the obscure MM which no one really sees outside the tower(except Beregond :p)
And frankly BDA arent really that scary at all..
So good going wizards if you are actively trying to get rid of evil.
Next thing on your agenda now is to remove the two last useful spells from the necros(runeshield and the gates) and you have completed your total anihilation of everything evil in the donut.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 30 Oct 2010 17:59

If they remove those spells from the necros wich are really the only ones that are worth piss they will indeed kill necros, but the AoB cant be so retarded as to remove them and not give necros something atleast usefull? Imo let us keep our goddamn runeshield atleast

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 30 Oct 2010 18:00

You forget that it seems they are on a holy crusade to extinguish all evil :p
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 30 Oct 2010 18:01

Creed wrote:And in doing all that, having your fun running around attacking others, thinking it was all just a big sport, you managed to almost empty a few other guilds, with people not feeling like being attacked all the time.

And then, seeing as all the enemies left you, so did your own members. There need to be balance. And balance is not present when every evil person in genesis gangs up with others, and run around attacking goodies randomly.

I don't know how the others felt about it. But I personally stopped playing for at least 3-4 months because of it, waiting for all the carnage to go away again.
Creed, I agree with some of your points, Dont think I dont, And what guilds did I empry out ? When you have people wanting to kill and attack others and we both are in warfaring guilds, what do you expect, Your a knight, expect to get attacked, But Yeah I(me) proberly ruined alot of peoples game according to you.
I know you got all pissy when we hit you and yer Horse, and you managed to get away alive, The reasons we attacked most knights, was the RP on the flaming black broadsword. You all think you could just go and get that sword, best one in game, and when you got huntet for wielding it, you cry out. saying that we are ruining your game, Not true, If you didnt want AA on your backs Leave that sword Alone, Sinch the Order from East was to kill anyone wielding it and return it to Minas Morgul, Dont know if thats legal to say here, but thats was/is the standing order. And further more, When you Play AA+Nazgul shield, You damned well better do as your told, Its all part of the RP. You think you can just go kill Harrads, get the FBB and just roam around like nothing is up, Well let me tell you, When wielding that sword, with out permission from the Nine. Trouble will come looking for you.
Creed you blame me for not controling them all, could I controle them all No.. I wasnt captain and my character was following rules. But thats just carnage to you, and apparently me spoiling the game and that made you leave, I already explained my actions on the attack on you. and remember during all that carnage I killed only one. ;) and he was online 24-7 the day after. But how would you suggest that we took on the enemies, I wanted a set of rules that would bring fair fighting to both sides, dont say otherwise. And most of the troubles involving AA then was made by Layman members shouting the will of AA, and who gets to blame, The persons trying to actually do something.
And all the enemies leaving, well I seppose thats my fault too, we where encurraged by the wizards to carry on dude, all attacks and actions reported for people to read, step in if needed, and act on. Hektor smacked the shit out of Tarax and I during that period, and still bothsides managed to have fun.. Your playing a Knight, dont that make us enemies ? your goodie My char is a baddie, Ofcourse she wants to gore her horns up your hiny, and make a statement out of you. But she didnt. you ran off, fought bravely but in the end you ran. and not to forget.. carrying the FBB. During that Period Rangers actually grew, in size and the Aran too. But the knights got all pissy and left game. only Eagledrago stod up to Vingaards siege, and tried to resolve it as a knight. You other guys ran off, leaving him. alone to fight off Angmar and the Blues, sinch they had a strong alliance back then.
I dont know how you feel or what you want from the game, but in general Alor is a quite little cow, and actually only acts on orders from the nine. (or use to) it was all RP for her part, That her player ran out of energy due to notes like this, again and again telling us how bad we are doing, well thats not her fault. Dude your playing a knight, Your have alot of killers in your guild too. and you blame me for not beeing able to gather forces and drive us east. thats just my fault too i seppose.. Well happy for you AAs got tired of getting all the shit comming our ways and stopped playing, then you can with out remorse and with useless rp carry on your solo growth to myth and not be in any conflicts at all. thats what you want. You really fail to make a point in your note Creed, You had trouble comming your way by wielding the FBB, and you couldnt deal with it. (ehh im sorry ?!?)
And the Aran that claims to be Mortal enemies of the east and will defend ME from its foes, well they got wooped !! beaten to submission but refused to stop claiming to be mortal enemies to the East. Well bubba, Angmar is part of the East, and we would have fought any resistance to the nine... But then we killed em. and then.. the whines.. and the mails, and the OOC BS that comes with it, it simply made the entire venture Not worth it. If you make a guild, and claim to have mortal enemies, and then they show up and kill you.. Well its all part of the game. dont call out for war and glory and then come crying when you get your nose thumped.
And personally Creed, I think you should stay away then if you cant take attacks upon your character, especially when the Character is doing something wrong.. (FBB)

Now what is it you want from Evils, How would you have made the fighting go.. How would you have saved the day, Your quick enough to snap judgment about how faul and horrible players we are, but what is your input to this..? again someone critisises people for trying, casting blame and telling us we ruined the game for others. But how would you do it..? come up with some suggestions insted of just get pissy and leave..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/