What happened to AA?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Re: What happened to AA?

Post by Alorrana » 30 Oct 2010 02:06

Bro, No ill will towards you, but your an old grumpy man ;) in all good manners ofc.

We can both agree that something needs to happen and the situation is pretty rubbish currently in AA.

Hey, we both suffer from anger issues hehe. No worries, lets not get spitfighting here, And i dont think that OOC life buisness should be brought in here, medications and stuff, its personal, but i understand, I my self are on andi Depressive, cause well yeah world sucks.. ;) but thats a diffrent story.
Its not a totally loss yet, If people where willing to live by some rules untill playerbase has grown to the point, where we can go chaos. One of the problems aswell, is lack of activity in our own guild (AA) its fun to go smashing 3 legends and a myth, but when they go offline the revennge falls on heroes and titans, du to lack of players at an equal size to the other goodies, inactivity or what ever. and then we have the, "Its not fair 3 legends killed me im just a hero.. and bla bla bla we all been there.." thats why some rules are needed when there are so few players. then when the player numbers are 100+ guild can afford to go a bit nutts. And both sides will have acive members fighting the wars, and a better chance of equal sizes.(if more players) I dont want rules cause im a controle freak 8-) but ! i want them because they are needed.. i to think some of the things we had to live and die by In AA sucked, but hey we have to deal with what hands we are dealth.
And Personally, Your character Avatar has soooo much history with in it, Its a great access for the guild, dont be mistaken, I would love to see you as the guilds Old man, dont get pissed now ;) learning the ways to newer members, Like the old chief, been there sinch the dawn of ages, and teaching em young ones some respect. I hope someday that you get the time and energy for playing. But all in all we have to suffer in some ways for the greater good. and if thats living by some rules, wich some find shitty, then what, if the end result is 100 + players, and good Rp going on, it will all be worth while it. Also I think rules will bond the people a bit more together, sort out the bad seeds, because some people are there, or was, there for the racks, not wanting to repair, and sharpen or sort racks, just there to get prime eq and grind.. Bots as some call em. :) if you have a set of rules and you live and die by them, it WILL improve brotherhood, and thats another thing Angmar needs, people to stick out for eachothers. Angmar layman should be shut down if you ask me, and made in to Vargs for AA. Layman menbers are proberly those who bring most negativity towards the Guild. Yeah its all good shouting the Name of Angmar when some Ogre, Bda, Rda, or Glad AA kills another, but the revenge goes to Angmar full members, and the troubles aswell. Shut the layman I say. Will Improve the guild 40% already there. then Only those who really wants to be AA will be AA.

But to put the matter to rest, I hope you get better man, and get the time to play again. I think you could be a great help in finding some bounderies to play with in, untill we could go chaos. ;)
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 30 Oct 2010 02:22

Oh man. Loved your note till you started blabbering about AA changes again.

Lets just agree to keep AA the way it is, and always has been. I will make an effort to pop in more often, if that will make a difference.

I didn't call for the guild to be brought back, for YEARS, for nothing. I did it cause I LOVE the guild. So I'll be fighting for it.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 30 Oct 2010 02:25

hehe glad it was the last few lines only about changes ;)

I know you love it and want to fight for it, so do i, think we both want the same in the end, just a diffrent way to get there. :)

Titan

Post by Avatar » 30 Oct 2010 05:07

Alorrana wrote:think we both want the same in the end, just a diffrent way to get there. :)
Amen to that.

Except you want to tear down my castle and build a new one.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Makfly
Champion

Post by Makfly » 30 Oct 2010 10:05

I think Tarax & Alorrana (+ more) deserves credit for trying to revitalize part of the game that was fairly unused, and they actually succeeded in bringing activity to the guild. Now that they both are gone though, the guild have once again become a ghost-town. So they were doing something right.

Genesis is a dynamic game, and we, everyone, have to accept that the current, active population is taking it in the direction that they want.
So some old, inactive players may sit in the peanut-gallery and throw scornful remarks and about how the players are trying to change things from what they used to be, but at the end of the day, the game belongs to the active players. Not old, inactive players with a sense of entitlement.

If you think the game or a guild or whatever is going in the wrong direction, start playing, put in the effort & hours and influence it to move in the direction you want it to. Else, cherish the memories but let go of the past.
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 30 Oct 2010 10:57

Alorrana wrote:think we both want the same in the end, just a diffrent way to get there. :)
Amen to that.

Except you want to tear down my castle and build a new one.

Ekstreme Home improvement dude ! ;)

And just a few walls... to put up new shiny walls for you my friend ;)
Last edited by Alorrana on 30 Oct 2010 11:41, edited 1 time in total.

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 30 Oct 2010 11:11

Makfly wrote:I think Tarax & Alorrana (+ more) deserves credit for trying to revitalize part of the game that was fairly unused, and they actually succeeded in bringing activity to the guild. Now that they both are gone though, the guild have once again become a ghost-town. So they were doing something right.
I dont think it had anything to do with these two. I was actively playing for a while but I didnt give a flying monkey about them. What exactly did they do anyway?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 30 Oct 2010 11:37

What did we do....

We had Combats, combat reporting, patrol orders, areas lined up for patrole, worked on a system for smoke signals, made Roe with 2 guilds, keept the racks in prime, replace balhut the old Idle captain, became judges, tried to set down some laws.. talked with wizards, suggested alot of things to AA, basic keept the guild alive with some help from others, Zabijaka, Artagel, Bale, Greywolf, Draugor, Bofur, and many more..Had attack squads going out.. We even renamed Shire ! to Morgul Shire !! Aha.. the brilliance..!! ;) as mentioned we tried alot of things.. And here we go, again Someone who we didnt see online when we where playing 12-15 hrs pr day, someone like you Tive..An Unknown guy we didnt see or hear from, Comming in and just Nagging, we didnt do anything according to you, well fair enough, but what have you done in here besides bitch on about people not doing anything. Just wondering. And if you still feel we did nothing, Speak to Gorboth or Petros they will tell you we tried hard, On the goodie side, speak with Irk, speak with the Knights Creed, and Eagledrago, Speak to Tristram he got punked on a boat trying to jump me.. we did alot of things.. Some where for good some for bad.. But comming and saying we did nothing, is just to pour gass on a fire, to get some big flames, but I wount go there. Ive been warned enough in here.

But there, thats what we did basic.. Not just Tarax and I, Alot of others where involved trying to get the guild to a fun point. And again mention your doings...? ehh nothing, whine, and again nothing.. Okay.. thats better i guess. :roll:

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 30 Oct 2010 11:55

Hmm, you mean you played a game and you think you deserve a medal from the Pope for that?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 30 Oct 2010 11:58

Already got that, I dont expect anything, where do you get it from that we expected anything.. And again what did you do ? 2 questions now..

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/