What happened to AA?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Berwyn
Veteran

Re: What happened to AA?

Post by Berwyn » 09 Jan 2014 20:34

I must have some natural talent for that:D ... But I didn't mean to wake up any undead topic, just thought I could ask my question here...: )
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Jhael
Adept

Post by Jhael » 09 Jan 2014 20:45

Well, Dunedain are the enemies of Mordor, historically. The Lore according to Tolkien (inb4: liar scribe), would suggest that the Dunedain were mostly Rangers and fought against Morgul. When you join the guild, you swear an Oath to Gondor. So, the Army of Angmar would certain be against the Dunedain, and would explain why their banner would suggest such a thing.

Also inb4 I'm horribly corrected by a Lord of the Rings buff.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 09 Jan 2014 20:52

Ok it makes sense now. So I am treated by the Angmar's Army as a Black Numenorean and an enemy of the faithful dunedain: ]

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 09 Jan 2014 21:13

Berwyn wrote:Ok it makes sense now. So I am treated by the Angmar's Army as a Black Numenorean and an enemy of the faithful dunedain: ]
Indeed. As I recall, there was once some talk of a Black Numenorean race guild coming to fruition. I wonder what ever happened with that.
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 09 Jan 2014 21:21

Amorana wrote:
Berwyn wrote:Ok it makes sense now. So I am treated by the Angmar's Army as a Black Numenorean and an enemy of the faithful dunedain: ]
Indeed. As I recall, there was once some talk of a Black Numenorean race guild coming to fruition. I wonder what ever happened with that.
Me too! I'd love to see the evil side of the guild. So far there is an additional emote, an evil oath.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/