Wizard Feedback

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kas
Legend

Re: Wizard Feedback

Post by Kas » 18 Apr 2011 01:32

The Society usually give seekers their shot at becoming a member, regardless of their past history, so in a sense the guild is quite "open" to everyone that dares to apply.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 18 Apr 2011 04:47

OgreToyBoy wrote:I know ogres have yet to recieve a recode but they are already pretty much up to date if I understood things correctly.
Now all you who complain your specials should try ogres, as an ogre you will get a lot of 'bad' hits and those hits
deal no damage. Of course we got other super abilities which I wont reveal here but you know ;)
Hear hear! If anyone has the right to complain about not hitting shit or hitting for shit its the Ogres.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 18 Apr 2011 13:01

Angmar team commands only works with AA. (downfall there sinch there are only 1-2 AA on and they are proberly not teaming)

AA smash, and smack. It might bee what petros says, its a strong one, when it hits. But you miss and scare so much so the dam isnt really that good.. and if i may add AA still have lots of hits with virtually no damage.. Often I get A Smashes the head(strongest smash hit) on a foe thats DD, and after hes still DD.. :?

Anyways.. my thougths in this, if AA was that great, howcome no one is in the guild..?

Rest my case.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 18 Apr 2011 14:50

OgreToyBoy wrote:I know ogres have yet to recieve a recode but they are already pretty much up to date if I understood things correctly.
Now all you who complain your specials should try ogres, as an ogre you will get a lot of 'bad' hits and those hits
deal no damage. Of course we got other super abilities which I wont reveal here but you know ;)
nah - join Rangers and try out the mighty brawl and compare this to your current specials (nevermind occ or lay) ... or maybe SS - I guess their sling aint quite up to date with the current setup of AC/def-skills around Gen

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 18 Apr 2011 16:36

That's why you see people flocking to guilds like the BDA, because of all the recoded guilds, none deal more solo damage than BDA. But then if BDA deals as much damage as it does, then how would you balance Knights against them?
I'm sorry to interject here and be a bit vain, but people flocked to BDA due to heavy recruitment, promise of good racks, a fair promotion system, and most seeing it as the last viable evil option to have any base of power. They did not come because of solo damage.

Makfly
Champion

Post by Makfly » 18 Apr 2011 16:59

Ilrahil wrote:
That's why you see people flocking to guilds like the BDA, because of all the recoded guilds, none deal more solo damage than BDA. But then if BDA deals as much damage as it does, then how would you balance Knights against them?
I'm sorry to interject here and be a bit vain, but people flocked to BDA due to heavy recruitment, promise of good racks, a fair promotion system, and most seeing it as the last viable evil option to have any base of power. They did not come because of solo damage.
If that's true, then it must also mean that AA is nearly empty, not because it is weak power-wise, but because it can provide none of the things you listed.

Which might actually be closer to the truth, than just saying their special is weak.
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 18 Apr 2011 17:16

Key words, most seeing it as a last viable option of power :o

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/