BDA special

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Bromen
Champion

BDA special

Post by Bromen » 24 Apr 2011 04:11

Doesn't a 10 link blademaster do more damage with battack than slash does with a Dragon Highmaster? Isn't the most powerful solo special in the game the Merc one that has a chance to crit?

honestly just looking for a yes no type answer.

-B

petros
Site Admin

Re: BDA special

Post by petros » 24 Apr 2011 06:56

bromen wrote:Doesn't a 10 link blademaster do more damage with battack than slash does with a Dragon Highmaster? Isn't the most powerful solo special in the game the Merc one that has a chance to crit?

honestly just looking for a yes no type answer.

-B
no and no

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 24 Apr 2011 08:34

I have to agree with Petros, no and no, it is nastier than Battack no competition, even tho battack us friggin evil. Slash is friggin nasty, but the most single powerfull in the game... well silly tests that give inaccurate data might prove that but actuall usage proves something else. I still say SU does more damage, so does ogres when it hits.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 24 Apr 2011 14:32

Draugor, Bromen and Petros:

I think you are comparing different things here.

If I understand it correctly:

Draugor and Bromen is trying to argue that ogre smash or maybe mattack that hits with a critical deals more _maximum_ damage.

I think what Petros is saying, and has been saying the whole time, is the BDA special deals the most _average_ damage in the game.

So just by using numbers as an example, NOT real numbers, maybe the Ogre smash hurts with 0-20 points of damage, a maximum of 20 and an average of 10. BDA slash perhaps hurt 8-18. Maximum lower than ogre, but average 13. And mercs perhaps hurt 5-10, an average of just 7.5, but when their critical hits once in every hundred tries it deals out 100 damage points, upping the the average to 8.5 (8.425 to be exact if I calculated right).

Again numbers are completely made up.

So I think you are all right in a way. Anyway correct me if I am wrong.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 24 Apr 2011 17:46

I find it hard to believe that slash is better than fling or impale

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 24 Apr 2011 19:03

I agree, ogre smash needs to be upped. I'd löijke to have thje hit num,bers in teh way of smash.
Also more damage oiwhen hits.. gresat.. right on.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 24 Apr 2011 19:55

Laurel wrote:I find it hard to believe that slash is better than fling or impale

Its on par with impale, they are basically the same from what I am experiencing, and I changed to the red army a few weeks ago only from the blue.

Fling is however insane in damage, and from what I have seen (again from what I have seen so you whiny bitches that are gonna cry might hush) it hits alot more and even on a lousy hit it does more damage than the average slash. Thats not to say that Slash and impale can go bonkers and dish out insane hits, but it doing that on a foe 1 mortal lvl larger than you? Extremelly rare

Dorrien
Adventurer

Post by Dorrien » 24 Apr 2011 20:35

If you all are so concerned with how inferior your abilities in combat are why don't you join a better guild? Join the SU if they're sling is so much better than your slash/impale. Why is it that when one guild has something that another doesn't (which is exactly the way everything is) everyone has to say how much their guild blows or how amazing the other is. Quit complaining and go join the better guild.

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 24 Apr 2011 20:53

My post really wasn't a whine or complaint Dorrien. I know for a fact mattack and whatever the SU special is do less dmg per hit, but are used more frequently in a fight than slash. I guess to detail my question a bit more would be, in a single special attack, does slash do more dmg than a 10 link battack, impale, Ogre special, or mattack? I'm not looking for averages or dmg over time, just the max guild xp hit with a special.

I did see my dragon do some crazy swoop and almost tear a unicorn in half. That was a nice lil message to make my day :)

Bromen

And just fyi, I'm not looking for a reason to grief, whine, or complain. My friends in game know how gen retarded I am lol.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 24 Apr 2011 21:09

Nerf those louzy guilds and transfere all Dam power to AA..

MOoo !!
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/