BDA special

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: BDA special

Post by Cherek » 25 Apr 2011 20:15

I am happy youa re more satisfied Alorrana!

I think too AA was made to be more of en evil tanking guild, similar to Neidars of the goodies in a way. However i think people expected it to be like the old AA which was more about go out an pulp as much as you can... or whatever it was about..? :) I was never a member. Anyway, I think as tanks they perhaps have a better place in the global balance... in theory anyway.

An AA with a mage behind their backs for damage sounds pretty nasty to me...:) Or why not AA-DA combo. Allthough I think DA dragons should not affect those in the team. Would make them more useful, and it would forming teams with poeple outside the guild more interesting too. Especially since DA arent the best tanks to begin with I think?

I would like to see tanking AAs with BDAs for offensive power running around, similar to the the Neidar-Calian combo goodies have.

Alorrana
Myth

Re: BDA special

Post by Alorrana » 25 Apr 2011 21:01

Creed, yeah i know we have the shield ability, but no one besides laymans really uses it.. + for a full AA to smack any decent he needs an uber shield, of what i noticed. So yes we have defencives my bad, but in "General" its get the best possible club and pulp enemies.

AA tanking ability is rather uber. get an SU behind you or two in full defence, and gods have mercy on the ones they fight..or even AAs. Yes they are slow killers, and rely on decent clubs. but they will get the job done, slow and steady. but still okay damage on smash, when used propperly. + you still cover extremely well, I think reasons for BDA gives more dam, is its faster, and to the player, and yes this may seem dumb, but it looks like your actually hurting him more.. AA is smash. wait wait wait wait smash wait wait wait wait smash.. rabbit and the turtle kinda.. but with an equal finish depending on gear ofc.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/