Necroes..

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Re: Necroes..

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 21 Jul 2016 02:28

Nerull wrote:Hello.

Sadly, any recode of the Necromancers is discontinued. The guild may be replaced with something else in distant future.

On the positive side, I am now working on the Heralds of Valar, hashing out stuff with Varian, the liege of Gondor.

This is the best thing I've read all day! If you would ever like some insight from a Herald just let me know! (:
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 21 Jul 2016 05:16

Sadly, any recode of the Necromancers is discontinued. The guild may be replaced with something else in distant future.

On the positive side, I am now working on the Heralds of Valar, hashing out stuff with Varian, the liege of Gondor.

You suck :P

morgzaash
Adventurer

Post by morgzaash » 21 Jul 2016 15:23

Draugor wrote:

You suck :P
How could you (wizes) do it to us ? First thing first ...
At least "repair" mana recovery for magic users ....

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 22 Jul 2016 00:44

morgzaash wrote:
It's broken? Or what do you mean? Mana recovery works differently depending on if your guild belongs to the new or old magic standards. Currently only Worshippers and Mages belong to the new.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 22 Jul 2016 16:16

Cherek wrote:
morgzaash wrote:
It's broken? Or what do you mean? Mana recovery works differently depending on if your guild belongs to the new or old magic standards. Currently only Worshippers and Mages belong to the new.

Think thats his point :P Necros are more or less useless aside from the slow ass portal and runeshield, and mana takes forever to regen :P

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 22 Jul 2016 17:09

Draugor wrote:
Cherek wrote:
morgzaash wrote:

Think thats his point :P Necros are more or less useless aside from the slow ass portal and runeshield, and mana takes forever to regen :P
you dont need any special mana regen if u only use portal and runeshield lol

morgzaash
Adventurer

Post by morgzaash » 22 Jul 2016 17:33

Kva: guess the magic guild for 2 spells is .... well ....
Necros looks like really nice guild but more rp then any other reason .
Lightning is very nice emote+ but some BIG NPC you could use it are immune and manas over within few minutes when useing it :)

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 22 Jul 2016 17:42

i just pointed out bs in draug's post (compalining about only two useful spells and the about mana issue which can not be caused by usage of these 'useful' spells)

and lets compare necros to pirates:

- decent defensive ability
- some utily (portal vs bloodsea sailing)
- offensive emote

having seconds in both i might even say that runeshield > stagger but that is just ny impression.

clue: heralds rework should be prioritized over necros (thus i am happy to see it happening)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 22 Jul 2016 18:28

Kvator wrote:i just pointed out bs in draug's post (compalining about only two useful spells and the about mana issue which can not be caused by usage of these 'useful' spells)

- offensive emote

having seconds in both i might even say that runeshield > stagger but that is just ny impression.

clue: heralds rework should be prioritized over necros (thus i am happy to see it happening)

On heralds... Peace spell. That is all.

And I'm quite certain necros pay a much heavier tax than the valar, then again, valars can heal and remove poisons

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 22 Jul 2016 19:32

Draugor wrote:
Kvator wrote:i just pointed out bs in draug's post (compalining about only two useful spells and the about mana issue which can not be caused by usage of these 'useful' spells)

- offensive emote

On heralds... Peace spell. That is all.

And I'm quite certain necros pay a much heavier tax than the valar, then again, valars can heal and remove poisons
you keep claiming about heralds being better (or 'lees shitty') thatn necros...

that's prolly the reason why biggest herald i saw lately was hmm veteran?
while few powerplayers were in necros for quite some time (Cassius)

rly - peace spell is nice, but it's like SUPER situational, therefore heralds have nothing that can help you with day-to-day grinding (having bigger stats is still better than peace spell) while runeshield is pretty decen defensive spell

and hey! Necros also have situational shit: darkvision (handy after herb-nerf), fear

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/