Necroes..

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Necroes..

Post by Alorrana » 24 May 2011 01:20

Shouldnt we rename them in to some kinda warlocks of thakitis or whats her name.. or warlocks just.. i mean necroes is kinda lame for what they can do.. They really have nothing to do with death anymore, or atleast overhaul em..

They need to have more to do with death, beside collecting skulls, and raise useless bonebags.. Agreed the shield they possess is uber, and the lightning thingie too.. but thats about it.. not really necromacers..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necromancy

this link i like, could be made into something cool ingame, the rituals and what not.

Alor.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Amberlee
Myth

Re: Necroes..

Post by Amberlee » 24 May 2011 02:23

The lightning thing is NOT good at all.
The runeshield is good yes.
the boneservant is a muppet only.

The tool spells like scrying and the skull is handy though.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 24 May 2011 11:05

just make them align-independant and I'll sure as hell go for the Aragorn-style Ranger, leading undeads into battle :lol:

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 24 May 2011 11:32

Agreed, Lightning is however close to useless, boneservant doesent hurt in a way that hurts at all either.
Runeshield is the only thing thats good, the skull is nice I suppose but it aint that uber as its just a messenger.
Planetravel is very nice but the time it takes to cast it? Sometimes its just faster to just dragon out or take two-three boats

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 24 May 2011 12:38

Actually personally i argued that necros should be align-independent from the start.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 29 Jun 2011 19:20

Laurel wrote:just make them align-independant and I'll sure as hell go for the Aragorn-style Ranger, leading undeads into battle :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 29 Jun 2011 19:28

Necro just seems evil tho, can't see a good side of that coin.
Elmentalists althrough neutral tick the same boxes for many goodies.
Personally I hate the minstrels, never liked them but the crazy power player days they had made it worse.

My 2 plats = Re-introduce the necros death coil.
Nerf the hell out of it sure like 20% of the previous power like running 2 skunks or something..
It was a _very_ cool creation, soul shards etc and the emotes were awesome.
Its sad it is just gone along with the wizzie.

The idea of the rune crafters etc that never came to light :(

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 02 Jul 2011 12:55

Actually Tarax, today the power of the deathcoil wouldnt be much after the herb nerf.
After its first nerf it was still good but not overpowered.
And considering its mana cost, you wouldnt be able to keep it up for long anyway.
Also remove the cooldown from black lightning because right now its useless.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 03 Jul 2011 20:54

Spammy spells are annoying imo.
Same for the occ casters.
All should have a cool down and the power + mana cost adjusted to mix well with that.

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 01 Sep 2011 03:42

Kindly inform me what is needed to enter Nercormancers portal as at my last try as a beastly veteran I did "not feel prepared to enter this portal". Again.

Its kind of discouraging.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/