Necroes..

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Nerull
Wizard

Re: Necroes..

Post by Nerull » 18 Jul 2016 20:56

The initial plan was for me to do both Heralds and Necros at the same time.

However, I believe I am no longer entitled to do the Heralds, so I only do the Necros.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 18 Jul 2016 21:47

Nerull wrote:The initial plan was for me to do both Heralds and Necros at the same time.

However, I believe I am no longer entitled to do the Heralds, so I only do the Necros.
That's a shame. The Herald are laughably under powered.

Nerull
Wizard

Post by Nerull » 18 Jul 2016 23:57

Compared to modern standards, I agree. It needs a facelift like the other guilds to remain competative/relevant.

Hopefully, some wizard will take up the mantle in the future and recode them.

Emmiline Calaith
Adventurer

Post by Emmiline Calaith » 19 Jul 2016 02:52

Nerull wrote:Compared to modern standards, I agree. It needs a facelift like the other guilds to remain competative/relevant.

It's nice someone agrees. Are you sure you can't do anything about it? (:
There are three types of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 19 Jul 2016 05:21

Emmiline Calaith wrote:
Nerull wrote:Compared to modern standards, I agree. It needs a facelift like the other guilds to remain competative/relevant.

Quite alot of people actually agree with both Valar and Necros beeing shait, alltho the damn peace spell is one bitch of a spell when it comes to pvp :P

But wizards have different domains, one wizard might not allow the other to fiddle in his domain as it aint in line with his/hers idea for the guild etc etc, there's usually atlesat 100 reasons and politicing behind it :S

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 19 Jul 2016 15:16

Draugor wrote:
Emmiline Calaith wrote:

Quite alot of people actually agree with both Valar and Necros beeing shait, alltho the damn peace spell is one bitch of a spell when it comes to pvp :P

But wizards have different domains, one wizard might not allow the other to fiddle in his domain as it aint in line with his/hers idea for the guild etc etc, there's usually atlesat 100 reasons and politicing behind it :S
Most wizards just don't like cleaning up other wizards code :P.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 19 Jul 2016 16:27

Arman wrote:
Most wizards just don't like cleaning up other wizards code :P.

Well yes, that too xD And from what I have heard about the state of alot of the older code in ME, noone wants to touch it :D But Nerull should handle necros ;)

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 19 Jul 2016 21:21

Well if a wizard will come along and and dares to give it a try i hope he/she will change it more so it can be useful as a ranger to join them. This for the sake of roleplay...
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Nerull
Wizard

Post by Nerull » 20 Jul 2016 23:44

Hello.

Sadly, any recode of the Necromancers is discontinued. The guild may be replaced with something else in distant future.

On the positive side, I am now working on the Heralds of Valar, hashing out stuff with Varian, the liege of Gondor.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 21 Jul 2016 01:41

Nerull wrote:Hello.

Sadly, any recode of the Necromancers is discontinued. The guild may be replaced with something else in distant future.

On the positive side, I am now working on the Heralds of Valar, hashing out stuff with Varian, the liege of Gondor.
I've very pleased to hear this.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/