Guildbalances that gave them weaponchoices..

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Wolverine
Adventurer

Guildbalances that gave them weaponchoices..

Post by Wolverine » 27 Jul 2011 18:28

So I hear that Knights can pick 1 weaponskill out of (polearm, club, sword)
Calia have 2 abilities, Neidar 2, Rangers prolly 3..

I think its time that Gladiators get the ability to use any weapon and its time to change Blademasters to Weaponmasters..

Imagine the possibilities..

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Re: Guildbalances that gave them weaponchoices..

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 27 Jul 2011 19:58

Knights get high levels in more than one.
Makes sense for sword and club, polearm not so much imo, should be limited to lances on horseback.

Mercs can change between guru in on to the next in like 30 seconds.
That is too fast IMO.
Nice for them to change guru skill to whatever best equip they got but I think it is silly RP wise.

I liked monks having some polearm skill.

Agree glads should have all weapon skills, even knife.
Trident and Net FTW!

Blademasters so generic a skill and guild, I don't think it should be changed to have more people joining
"extra dmg attack of I don't care where".
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Iliana
Wanderer

Post by Iliana » 27 Jul 2011 20:14

Blademaster becoming Weaponmaster sounds interesting but you should have to choose one weapon to master in, you could change to another weapon, but you could onlyl master in one at a time.

Booger
Veteran

Post by Booger » 27 Jul 2011 22:00

Tarax the Terrible wrote:Mercs can change between guru in on to the next in like 30 seconds.
That is too fast IMO.
Just to make it clear to everyone who doesn't know: The change takes like 30 seconds, yes. But you have to go to a special trainer to do it. There is one trainer for each skill, and they are spread out in the world. So you can't just switch to sword, then lose it and max axe, and 30 seconds later switch back to sword.
This being said, I don't see any problem with letting the change take an hour or more, either before you are allowed to redistribute your points, or for the change to gradually take effect until the change is complete.
Except, of course, the work needed to fix it.
Booger/Cindy/Enigma

Recoba
Great Adventurer

Post by Recoba » 29 Aug 2011 21:09

Keep in mind that Mercs is a guild that is in no small part aimed at the casual player. To put big time sinks into their most important ability would pretty much ruin it, no?

And you already have to travel as it is, so it's not instant.

EDIT: Let me add that I am all for at least two weapon options in all occ guilds (choice of specializing in one). It'd make life more varied and interesting for the members.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/