Why are no knights playing?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Uther
Great Adventurer

Why are no knights playing?

Post by Uther » 02 Oct 2011 21:58

I will adress this post to KNIGHTS ONLY! That means you that not play a knight shall NOT answer.

Can you please tell me why no knights are playing actively these days ?

Gorboth spoke about closing guilds and everything and suddenly we had many knights online
playing daily. Today, or the last 2 months there has not been anyone playing actively.

Please explain.

I hate to see a guild become inactive.
All comments are made by the player behind Uther, NOT THE CHARACTER UTHER!

Zingil
Apprentice

Re: Why are no knights playing?

Post by Zingil » 03 Oct 2011 16:00

No Knights active in the past two months?!

Hmm... maybe Zingil should stop using that special herb from Cadu. He could have sworn he has seen, spoken with and travelled with at least one Knight for several hours in the past two weeks.

-Zingil's player

Creed

Re: Why are no knights playing?

Post by Creed » 04 Oct 2011 23:27

Perhaps we just got tired of playing?
You know, these random periods of time that seem to hit everyone, where you lose interest and leave for a shorter or longer period of time.
Perhaps we got tired of others paying too much attention to us.
I don't know what anyone else think.
But whenever I log in and look around, I see Juliana either active or LD..
So maybe your knowledge of knights is not so well, just as it seems your knowledge of SCOP's aren't too well updated either.?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/