KOS

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

KOS

Post by Alorrana » 14 Nov 2011 19:08

Couldnt it be cool if they could turn evil :-P Become a dark knight of solamnia..

Bonuses. Keep same skill set, just change descriptions of it and able to join evil lays.

Minuses. No main guild halls. Dark knights would be booted from the keep.

Jay or nay ?
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Rhaegar
Legend

Re: KOS

Post by Rhaegar » 16 Nov 2011 09:26

Why not just move the timeline a bit further and introduce the Knights of Takhisis?
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 16 Nov 2011 14:48

sure.

But wouldnt it require a whole lot of coding compared to just Solamnian Dark knights. ?

Again i point out.. we do not need to stay true to any stories.. we need to make our own
stuff.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 16 Nov 2011 15:24

You can always join KoS, go evil and be disgraced.
Not sure if it was changed but you could do that back in the day, your title changed to Black Knight or something. The only downside was that your skills dropped to superior layman levels or some other bullshit like that. Ask a Knight, I don't know.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 16 Nov 2011 15:34

i thought it was just rumors.. but thats bullocks if its true.. they should loose something, but not the skills.. rather be booted from the keep and banned from knight council.. something rpish.

Loosing skill is just so lame... Ohh you became evil.. well then you only half as good... Huh ?

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 16 Nov 2011 16:06

You could become a Knight of the Black Rose before as a punishment or possibly if you lost enough prestige. (killed some goodies). If you lost skills I dont know.

I remember it happen once when the knight Tianar (I think was here name) and some others fought their way into the AA start room and block-killed every naked AA that woke up.

As for the idea I dont think there is anything wrong with the idea itself, but as usual I do not think we should introduce any new guilds with the current playerbase. And this would be considered a new guild I think since I doubt these black knights would have anything to do with the good ones. Knights are inactive enough as it is and this probably wouldnt help?

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 16 Nov 2011 18:26

Alorrana wrote:i thought it was just rumors.. but thats bullocks if its true.. they should loose something, but not the skills.. rather be booted from the keep and banned from knight council.. something rpish.

Loosing skill is just so lame... Ohh you became evil.. well then you only half as good... Huh ?
That's just it. What I mentioned previously is third hand gossip from ages past (at least 12-13 years old).

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 16 Nov 2011 18:57

Think it could help the play alot :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/