The Cult of Chemosh

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kas
Legend

Re: The Cult of Chemosh

Post by Kas » 26 Jan 2018 20:49

Competition from those skeletons crawling out of their coffins? pfff..

We populated the wightpopulation west of misty mountains, and they are way scarier.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 27 Jan 2018 12:51

Update:
  • Spell-acquisition process now complete and functional.
G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 30 Jan 2018 09:40

*cackle*

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 30 Jan 2018 10:09

Stop detonating corpses! You are supposed to raise them!
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 31 Jan 2018 00:08

Kas wrote:Stop detonating corpses!
Corpse explosion in Diablo was fun.
I played that game a LOT, and this is my best memory.

Was playing a necromancer doing my own business killing off those council bosses at the end of the jungle.
*BOING* someone hostiles me.

I back out of the chamber with those council bosses to the open square outside when suddenly a Lightning Amazon comes running towards me.
I teleport on top of her but even if I had some good minions of my own, that lightning attack killed them off in a second or two.
Dead Necromancer I thought as my red ball is extremely fast dropping to nothing.
At that last moment before death I see one of those council bosses have followed me.
Now he dies from those lightning sparks from the amazon that spread all over the screen,
and in a tenth of a second before I die, I reacted and pressed Corpse Explosion.
Now those bosses has tremendously many hitpoints in the high difficulties.
So even if the hitpoints taken on players are some % of the corpse, it did explode and *POFF* dead amazon.
I just sat there laughing hysterically. Im not sure the amazon really understood what happened to her.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 31 Jan 2018 17:54

Yes! Diablo II is my muse for creating this guild. The new diablo isn't nearly as fun, in that it doesn't promote the same type of "build" mechanic that you could enjoy in D2. The notion of "tech trees" is what inspired me to try to create something like this in Genesis. Mim, the Necrolord Eternal of the Cult of Chemosh? Has a nice ring to it! ;-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 31 Jan 2018 17:58

gorboth wrote:Yes! Diablo II is my muse for creating this guild. The new diablo isn't nearly as fun, in that it doesn't promote the same type of "build" mechanic that you could enjoy in D2. The notion of "tech trees" is what inspired me to try to create something like this in Genesis. Mim, the Necrolord Eternal of the Cult of Chemosh? Has a nice ring to it! ;-)

G.

Needs to be completed for the necrolords to come ;) *tease*

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 31 Jan 2018 19:37

Working on it steadily again. I am in a good groove, so fingers are crossed for a 2018 completion.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 31 Jan 2018 20:26

gorboth wrote:Working on it steadily again. I am in a good groove, so fingers are crossed for a 2018 completion.

G.
Atta boy, toss a message if you want help with descs or Chemosh lore etc

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 20 Feb 2018 01:55

Update:
  • Minion commands and manipulation made vastly easier via shortcuts.
Worked steadily this long weekend. Much coding done working on guildhall features, but only the above would be something I can check off my list as actually finished. Gorbyjr got very good at summoning, naming, leading around, and hugging his undead toad horde.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/