View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 26 Apr 2018 07:56

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
The Cult of Chemosh 
Site Admin

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ;-)

G.

20 Nov 2014 21:13
Great Adventurer

Hey G! Any news? I realize you get pretty busy around this time. Just thought I would check in, some of us are waiting with bated breath you know.

;)

14 Jan 2015 18:17
Site Admin

Sadly, I haven't worked on this since dropping everything to get the Turkey event done. So ... no progress since November.

G.

14 Jan 2015 18:21
Site Admin

Update:

• At the end of 2015 I suffered burnout from 10 years of Genesis Admin work and took (basically) a year-long vacation from this game.
  • About the same time, I began full-time employment RL and poured myself into that, which kept me pretty much entirely occupied.
  • Last week, I realized how bored I was with normal computer games, so I logged into Genesis and took a few deep, cleansing breaths.
  • Deciding to peek at my Necro code, I realized how much I love and miss all this stuff I had been working on with the concept.
  • Excited, I sat staring at my screen trying desperately to remember all the crazy ideas I had for the guild.
  • Digging around, I discovered that I fortunately wrote most of them down, so reliance on memory is mostly unnecessary.
  • Feeling the old itch return, I realized that this guild has the potential to bring me back to regular activity.
  • Crossing my fingers, I am narrowing my focus to completing this guild as I dip my toe back into the swimming pool.

G.

19 Jan 2016 08:28
Rising Hero

Another one failed in the genesis chapter of AA.(not angmar!)

Stay frosty!

19 Jan 2016 08:31
Site Admin

Update:

• Completed the guild training hall.
  • Had lots of fun doing it.
  • Learned that a great many things have changed since I last tried to code.

G.

21 Jan 2016 11:55
Site Admin

Update:

• Completed the guild library for member submissions.

Took forever! but ... I was picky.

G.

19 Feb 2016 22:40
Apprentice

Hello.

As a returning player, I was wondering if that guild is actually open at the moment or in testing phase (sorry, a bit too lazy to read 19 pages of discussion for that :)?

It is listed among the guilds in Sparkle; it is supposed to be in Faerun. Well, I visited Faerun and couldn't find anything at all. Which is fine, I can do more extensive searching, if I know I am supposed to be able to find something, but there are currently 2 places, which seem to be some semi-open/semi-closed leftovers: Emerald and Faerun. Both have ships coming to them, some rooms and (in Telbrin) a lot closed exits or shutoff areas. In Faerun as a low level player with AG level awareness I hit places where it is completely unclear whether I am just too low level/skill to find anything (eg. the mapped High road to nw, and Utterdark) or there is nothing to find at all.

Cheers.

20 Feb 2016 10:06
Myth

Chemosh the deity of undeath from Krynn, so I am guessing it will go into that domain :P

Faerun is where Nerull has some weird plans

20 Feb 2016 11:14
Site Admin

No, it is not yet open for play. It is in development. I encourage you to read the full thread ... there are a few tough sections with some off-topic ranting, but it does provide a fairly good overview of the guild development to read the corpus.

G.

20 Feb 2016 12:01
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next