View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 25 Jun 2018 06:11

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
plexus 
Great Adventurer

> plexus
The grey-skinned stone giant does not have a solar plexus you can hit.

Okay i understand why the wizards are coding undead that monks cannot use plexus on them... but now giants as well?

Now it seems the monks are not able to use what works for them best, on a lot of npc's, shouldnt it be time the wizards where thinking of some compensation? To keep the balance a bit?

Im sure Starla has some great idea's

07 May 2018 22:49
Myth

gold bezie wrote:
> plexus
The grey-skinned stone giant does not have a solar plexus you can hit.

Okay i understand why the wizards are coding undead that monks cannot use plexus on them... but now giants as well?

Now it seems the monks are not able to use what works for them best, on a lot of npc's, shouldnt it be time the wizards where thinking of some compensation? To keep the balance a bit?

Im sure Starla has some great idea's

You cant reach it :P

08 May 2018 05:40
Great Adventurer

I could jump couldnt i ;)

No i figured that out, and i understand rp reasons for it, not complaining about that.

08 May 2018 07:23
Great Adventurer

gold bezie wrote:

Be thankful it isn't trolls. :)

08 May 2018 08:27
Wizard

Monks are going through a recode that should move them over to the standardised combat system as well as improve some quality of life issues.

Mind, progression is dependent on the activity of the wizard doing the recode. So don't want to build up expectation. My suggestion is posting on the monk recode board that I assume is somewhere in the monk halls (I have a subscription to 'Monks board daily', so know there is one... if not where ;) ).

08 May 2018 09:13
Wizard

Arman wrote:
Monks are going through a recode that should move them over to the standardised combat system as well as improve some quality of life issues.

Mind, progression is dependent on the activity of the wizard doing the recode. So don't want to build up expectation. My suggestion is posting on the monk recode board that I assume is somewhere in the monk halls (I have a subscription to 'Monks board daily', so know there is one... if not where ;) ).

I've made some progress but am currently bogged down by RL activities. Some of the change have already been beta tested to less than satisfactory result. Specifically more work is necessary on plexus and a rebalancing of unarmed combat needs to be done as well.

10 May 2018 03:59
Great Adventurer

Thank you Ckrik! I appreciate the work you put in it, and its perfectly understandable that real life can come between that!

10 May 2018 20:36
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]