A counterbalance to evil?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Arcon

Re: A counterbalance to evil?

Post by Arcon » 14 Apr 2012 17:19

I have no idea what you are talking about "weak" KoS. Decent damage, a lot of high skills, mount so not to get tired and several nice "specials". If they are "weak" how "strong" are everyone else?

It is also supposed to be "harder" to be good. But the align system is stupid but that is a different discussion.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 Apr 2012 17:52

Well truth be told Arcon, the knights are a bit weaker then their evil counterparts.
Thats not to say they are weak compared to the rest of the donut :)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 14 Apr 2012 18:05

I think it comes down to this:
Most of the game population are grinders. Its easier to grind as evil since you have more places to grind. hence, more people are evil.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 Apr 2012 18:10

So why not give those that choose to be good a little "carrot" so to speak?
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 14 Apr 2012 18:16

Or change the game so that there are truly viable alternatives to grinding. Or at least some proper war system, as to give people more reason to join the good guys.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 Apr 2012 18:20

Rhaegar wrote:Or change the game so that there are truly viable alternatives to grinding. Or at least some proper war system, as to give people more reason to join the good guys.

So yeah.. the carrot i spoke of..
Never mind :roll:

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 14 Apr 2012 18:58

I thought the kind of carrot you meant was making good guilds more powerful ;)
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 14 Apr 2012 19:58

Rhaegar wrote:I thought the kind of carrot you meant was making good guilds more powerful ;)
Well, do both

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 14 Apr 2012 20:01

arcon wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about "weak" KoS. Decent damage, a lot of high skills, mount so not to get tired and several nice "specials". If they are "weak" how "strong" are everyone else?

It is also supposed to be "harder" to be good. But the align system is stupid but that is a different discussion.
As I said, Mercenaries and DO have better combat abilities.
Maybe on high end (myth size) it is becomes much better. But on titan level it is not what I would expect of knights

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 14 Apr 2012 20:19

To make more goodies play I would start with updating the Rangers.
Then I would consider if there are any place for a good align caster guild since there are two evil and one neutral.

I would also make death recovery time based so you can recover without having to grind. This might make people enjoy p-fights a bit more and that would make people enjoy the game more.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/