Amberlee's feelings on ScoP, etc.

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Amberlee's feelings on ScoP, etc.

Post by Amberlee » 28 Sep 2012 18:04

[Moderator: No thanks on the hijack. Moved this stuff to its own thread.]

There is only one flaw in this concept.
With it, evils will have 3 caster guilds.
Where as goodies have none.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Aimee
Wanderer

Re: The Cult of Chemosh

Post by Aimee » 28 Sep 2012 18:33

Goodies do have ScOP,

But I do see what you are saying.

Aimee
vita aeterna

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 28 Sep 2012 20:39

Goodies really dont have SCOP.
I see SCOP more as a neutral guild then anything else.
And considering how the people in the guild play it.. Yeah i would say more neutral then good.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Aimee
Wanderer

Post by Aimee » 28 Sep 2012 20:50

You mean killing Nazgul all the time and being generally only effective against evil NPCs? Sure I can see how that is Neutral :P
vita aeterna

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 28 Sep 2012 20:54

I disagree.

I doubt we will never see Scops teaming up with AA or DA's to kill neidars/knights/rangers. I will label Scops as pro-goodie the same way Vampires was labeled evil. Both technical neutral I believe, but not so much in practice or perception.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 28 Sep 2012 21:08

Kas wrote:I disagree.

I doubt we will never see Scops teaming up with AA or DA's to kill neidars/knights/rangers. I will label Scops as pro-goodie the same way Vampires was labeled evil. Both technical neutral I believe, but not so much in practice or perception.
I have seen a Scop teaming with DAs.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 28 Sep 2012 21:12

arcon wrote:
Kas wrote:I disagree.

I have seen a Scop teaming with DAs.
To hunt goodies? :)
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 28 Sep 2012 21:22

Not the point Kas.. The point is they can and they do.
In my opinion though the SCOP guild in itself is ridiculous.. Should have been neutral from the start.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 28 Sep 2012 22:05

amberlee wrote:Not the point Kas.. The point is they can and they do.
In my opinion though the SCOP guild in itself is ridiculous.. Should have been neutral from the start.
Actually, if you read my post, you will see that "Teaming with Da's" was _not_ what I adressed. Unless "The point is they can and they do" means Scops can team up with Da's and do hunt neidars/knights/rangers, you got no point.

You see, teaming with X vs teaming with X AND hunting Y are not equivalent.

I agree on your second sentence though, if I got this element-thingy right, earth, fire, air, water, spirit, why would they take sides on races and guild affiliations(?) with the possibly exception of the undead? (not sure if they do though, but I have an impression that they do. Race limitations, some guilds not allowed etc). :)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 29 Sep 2012 14:33

Kas wrote:
amberlee wrote:Not the point Kas.. The point is they can and they do.
Actually, if you read my post, you will see that "Teaming with Da's" was _not_ what I adressed. Unless "The point is they can and they do" means Scops can team up with Da's and do hunt neidars/knights/rangers, you got no point.

You see, teaming with X vs teaming with X AND hunting Y are not equivalent.

I agree on your second sentence though, if I got this element-thingy right, earth, fire, air, water, spirit, why would they take sides on races and guild affiliations(?) with the possibly exception of the undead? (not sure if they do though, but I have an impression that they do. Race limitations, some guilds not allowed etc). :)

Elementals have a race limitation? Beeing a corpse is not a race :P *slaps* And the one guilds to my knowledge that they dont dabble with are MMs and Necromancers, getting in as an AA might be problematic aswell since they are the servants of that worthless eye that just peeps at people in the shower :P

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/