A new take on vampirism/guild

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Becka
Apprentice

Re: A new take on vampirism/guild

Post by Becka » 17 Dec 2013 14:56

Many moons ago I one night stayed late in the Morgul library. Upon going up the stairs towards our peaceful and loving courtyard I saw Gorboth standing there in the pale moonlight. As I hid in the shadows beneath my robe I suddenly saw Gorboth taking off his hood. Well, I did not want to say this out loud, but there was glitter. A lot of it. Endless silvery glitter, sparkles everywhere. Ever since that day (night) he was known to a select few in the tower as "The Sparkling One". A little known fact is that Gorboth's family do not come from Middle Earth, in fact they came from the west, from a little known harbourtown across the ocans. I believe the harbourcity is known today as "Sparkle".

Manglor
Rising Hero

Post by Manglor » 17 Dec 2013 15:14

Becka wrote:Many moons ago I one night stayed late in the Morgul library. Upon going up the stairs towards our peaceful and loving courtyard I saw Gorboth standing there in the pale moonlight. As I hid in the shadows beneath my robe I suddenly saw Gorboth taking off his hood. Well, I did not want to say this out loud, but there was glitter. A lot of it. Endless silvery glitter, sparkles everywhere. Ever since that day (night) he was known to a select few in the tower as "The Sparkling One". A little known fact is that Gorboth's family do not come from Middle Earth, in fact they came from the west, from a little known harbourtown across the ocans. I believe the harbourcity is known today as "Sparkle".
Nice. It could also be that Nwalka-Er frequents the Dancing Orc strip club... *grin*

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 17 Dec 2013 18:02

What Becka fails to mention is how she had been waiting in the upper story with a vial of glitter which she unceremoniously dumped on my head as I entered Angmar Square. She then jumped down, grabbed me desperately by my (now bedazzled) cloak, and started begging (demanding) that I change her name to "Bella."

"Um ... sorry BECKA ... I just remembered I have a meeting with ... uh ... SAURON! at the ... er ... GOODBYE!!!"

I then instantly *DID* go to the Dancing Orc, and ordered as many Mirkwood Whiskeys as the barkeep would allow, hoping to wash the memory from my mind. Next time I'll just go straight for the Shelob-Venom cognac.

Completely washed of glitter,
G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 17 Dec 2013 18:21

gorboth wrote:What Becka fails to mention is how she had been waiting in the upper story with a vial of glitter which she unceremoniously dumped on my head as I entered Angmar Square. She then jumped down, grabbed me desperately by my (now bedazzled) cloak, and started begging (demanding) that I change her name to "Bella."

"Um ... sorry BECKA ... I just remembered I have a meeting with ... uh ... SAURON! at the ... er ... GOODBYE!!!"

I then instantly *DID* go to the Dancing Orc, and ordered as many Mirkwood Whiskeys as the barkeep would allow, hoping to wash the memory from my mind. Next time I'll just go straight for the Shelob-Venom cognac.

Completely washed of glitter,
G.

We already knew you "sparkled" O_o

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/