Rangers...

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

Re: Rangers...

Post by Laurel » 29 Mar 2015 18:16

Greneth wrote:As a free person of middle earth if you see a creature collecting heads and throwing them into a bloody sack, just because they smile merrily doesn't mean red flags shouldn't be flying through your brain.
as opposed to good Calians dismembering their enemies or blademaster Rangers/Knights/Calians/mercs decapitating them or Neidars/glads/mercs finishing them with the crescent axe's special or smearing the runed axe with their fallen foes

just saying

Arcon

Re: Rangers...

Post by Arcon » 29 Mar 2015 18:33

Laurel wrote:
Greneth wrote:As a free person of middle earth if you see a creature collecting heads and throwing them into a bloody sack, just because they smile merrily doesn't mean red flags shouldn't be flying through your brain.
as opposed to good Calians dismembering their enemies or blademaster Rangers/Knights/Calians/mercs decapitating them or Neidars/glads/mercs finishing them with the crescent axe's special or smearing the runed axe with their fallen foes

just saying
There is a slight difference between happily tearing heads of fallen enemies and collecting them in a big bloody bag and cutting of a head or other body parts in the heat of the battle.

Icarus
Veteran
Posts: 244
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 20:54

Re: Rangers...

Post by Icarus » 29 Mar 2015 18:58

Greneth wrote:
Icarus wrote:
Laurel wrote:Envy that SC can team with ogres and Rangers can't?
Nope, envy that everyone can team with ogres, only Rangers are restricted... And I feel that way from both sides :twisted:
What a lot of people are seemingly forgetting is the Ogre Lore, there's more to it then just smashing, drooling and speaking in the third person. Ogres serve the Dark Masters, they are not nice, they are not good. They just don't give two fucks about what the Ogres do as long as they collect heads. So when good aligned guilds team with them they are aiding the Dark Masters, now if thats the guilds choice to choose grinding parters>RP which is quite easy to figure out what 80% of the population would/is doing... then oh well. I commend the Rangers for actually sticking to what they are suppose to.

As a free person of middle earth if you see a creature collecting heads and throwing them into a bloody sack, just because they smile merrily doesn't mean red flags shouldn't be flying through your brain.
Hey, I've met plenty of ogres. Some are brutes who should (in a rangers view of course) be put down, but there are ogres who do the free people of Middle Earth great service, ridding the world of orcs, trolls and hararims. There are even, as I wrote earlier, ogres who have enlisted in the Thornlin Militia. Now, double standard anyone?

Dark Masters.. They serve the Darklings. Sure. When was the dark evil and the light good. Darkness and light are mortal views, that we mortals have a tendency to associate this with the evil and the good is based mainly on the fear of the dark. I know rangers who do not fear the dark whatsoever, so... Now, if the Dark Masters want to take over Emerald, hey, I don't really mind... Minotaurs are considered an abomination to the Solamnian Knights, but Huma Dragonbane, a major hero of their history was great friends with Kaz... Does this perhaps mean that not all minotaurs should be used for the next BBQ at VK and rather be encouraged to follow the path of light?

Given the ogre's hang for ripping the head of creatures and tossing them into a bloody sack, the "free person of Middle Earth" should not be alone in reacting (although, as long as the ogre is goodaligned, none of they do), in that logic, every sane human, elf, dwarf, gnome, hobbit, kender and half-elf should avoid them as the plague... Now, necromancers, DA's, AA's and mages can't be defined as sane, so we'll exclude them, nor can goblins :P

The Valar however, should not even have a vague idea about these Darklings, as they belong to a totally different lore, so unless we should gather all avatars, gods and omnipotent beings in one big pool and let them all get to know eachother (and of course see the war between Takhisis and Melkor ravage Sanction, Neraka & Mordor), they should not really mind eachother.
Alorrana wrote:if the Army of Darkness that can go holy, they should become the Puppies of Light then.
Sure, would be cool, they could team with the Angmarians goodies who should hold the title "Kindergarden of Angmar" :D
Flee you fools!

Greneth

Re: Rangers...

Post by Greneth » 29 Mar 2015 20:20

Icarus wrote:
Greneth wrote:
What a lot of people are seemingly forgetting is the Ogre Lore, there's more to it then just smashing, drooling and speaking in the third person. Ogres serve the Dark Masters, they are not nice, they are not good. They just don't give two fucks about what the Ogres do as long as they collect heads. So when good aligned guilds team with them they are aiding the Dark Masters, now if thats the guilds choice to choose grinding parters>RP which is quite easy to figure out what 80% of the population would/is doing... then oh well. I commend the Rangers for actually sticking to what they are suppose to.

As a free person of middle earth if you see a creature collecting heads and throwing them into a bloody sack, just because they smile merrily doesn't mean red flags shouldn't be flying through your brain.
Hey, I've met plenty of ogres. Some are brutes who should (in a rangers view of course) be put down, but there are ogres who do the free people of Middle Earth great service, ridding the world of orcs, trolls and hararims. There are even, as I wrote earlier, ogres who have enlisted in the Thornlin Militia. Now, double standard anyone?

Dark Masters.. They serve the Darklings. Sure. When was the dark evil and the light good. Darkness and light are mortal views, that we mortals have a tendency to associate this with the evil and the good is based mainly on the fear of the dark. I know rangers who do not fear the dark whatsoever, so... Now, if the Dark Masters want to take over Emerald, hey, I don't really mind... Minotaurs are considered an abomination to the Solamnian Knights, but Huma Dragonbane, a major hero of their history was great friends with Kaz... Does this perhaps mean that not all minotaurs should be used for the next BBQ at VK and rather be encouraged to follow the path of light?

Given the ogre's hang for ripping the head of creatures and tossing them into a bloody sack, the "free person of Middle Earth" should not be alone in reacting (although, as long as the ogre is goodaligned, none of they do), in that logic, every sane human, elf, dwarf, gnome, hobbit, kender and half-elf should avoid them as the plague... Now, necromancers, DA's, AA's and mages can't be defined as sane, so we'll exclude them, nor can goblins :P

The Valar however, should not even have a vague idea about these Darklings, as they belong to a totally different lore, so unless we should gather all avatars, gods and omnipotent beings in one big pool and let them all get to know eachother (and of course see the war between Takhisis and Melkor ravage Sanction, Neraka & Mordor), they should not really mind eachother.

Sure, would be cool, they could team with the Angmarians goodies who should hold the title "Kindergarden of Angmar" :D
Well petition the hardcode removal, wish you the best of luck. I think the whole thing is nothing but a justification for grinding partners because you feel "Left Out" but hey if you can't beat em, join em right?

Laurel

Re: Rangers...

Post by Laurel » 29 Mar 2015 20:23

Arcon wrote:There is a slight difference between happily tearing heads of fallen enemies and collecting them in a big bloody bag and cutting of a head or other body parts in the heat of the battle.
yes - the adjectives

Icarus
Veteran
Posts: 244
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 20:54

Re: Rangers...

Post by Icarus » 29 Mar 2015 20:30

Well, I've seen ogres ripping the head of a corpse with a broad grin, I've also seen knights cleaning a corpse with the ingot, then grabbing all the leftovers for a "snack", here's blademasters out there who eats every head they sever etc...

So, Greneth, your argument is invalid. :twisted:
Flee you fools!

Greneth

Re: Rangers...

Post by Greneth » 29 Mar 2015 20:34

Icarus wrote:Well, I've seen ogres ripping the head of a corpse with a broad grin, I've also seen knights cleaning a corpse with the ingot, then grabbing all the leftovers for a "snack", here's blademasters out there who eats every head they sever etc...

So, Greneth, your argument is invalid. :twisted:
Course it is, good luck!

Draugor
Myth
Posts: 1785
Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14

Re: Rangers...

Post by Draugor » 29 Mar 2015 22:02

Laurel wrote:
Chanele wrote: Or Neidars throwing their guild down the drain? Good job.
Just move to flames and vent there again? :lol: 8-)

Its true tho :P

Kvator
Champion
Posts: 560
Joined: 02 Sep 2010 21:25

Re: Rangers...

Post by Kvator » 30 Mar 2015 10:47

Draugor wrote:
Laurel wrote:
Chanele wrote: Or Neidars throwing their guild down the drain? Good job.
Just move to flames and vent there again? :lol: 8-)

Its true tho :P
it is much better to have active player as a leader (you don't like his style of playing? who cares - Neidars are NOT complaining) than inactive players (sometimes even seconds! damn!) who are in the council just for sake of it (even when it is not allowed in the guild help! gosh!), who can be (one of a few of course) reason for some guildmates to quit the guild/game.

just a loose thought ofc. :)

Draugor
Myth
Posts: 1785
Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14

Re: Rangers...

Post by Draugor » 30 Mar 2015 10:49

Not sure it could be called playing :P Also, if you're going to send private messages on the forum, have the balls to not delete them before they are read.

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/