Rangers...

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kvator
Champion

Re: Rangers...

Post by Kvator » 30 Mar 2015 10:54

Draugor wrote:Not sure it could be called playing :P Also, if you're going to send private messages on the forum, have the balls to not delete them before they are read.
lol? i missclicked and send you the same stuff i posted here. I do not think like showing that one have balls via forum of internet game is even possible.

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 30 Mar 2015 13:15

It makes sense to me.

But all this alignment os kinda wishy-washy in the realms now.

If i kill both good and evil alike, i should prolly be considered evil by any good. Evils would consider me evil cause i kill all.....
But that would kinda make alot of problems, both code wise and all...

If a change is to be made, i would suggest a system, where you could earn acceptance from guilds instead.

Sort of like Kaz and Huma as mentioned before... Or dritztzstztz(however you spell him)..

A quest or such, to gain acceptance(good or evil guild), that would be removed when you go against said guilds rules.
Accepted by ranger, kill goodalign, remove acceptance.

It would be Cool!!!

EDIT: doesnt it already sort of exits? Prestigious knights club? perhaps a clone to other guilds, with the changes that suit those guilds.!

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 30 Mar 2015 15:16

Alisa wrote:If a change is to be made, i would suggest a system, where you could earn acceptance from guilds instead.

Sort of like Kaz and Huma as mentioned before... Or dritztzstztz(however you spell him)..
I like that idea, it's awesome! (And it's Drizzt ;) )

Alisa wrote:EDIT: doesnt it already sort of exits? Prestigious knights club? perhaps a clone to other guilds, with the changes that suit those guilds.!

PKC doesn't seam to have much to do with the Knights. Keep good and be overly active and you get higher rank in the club, be inactive for too long and you get the boot.
Flee you fools!

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 30 Mar 2015 18:00

Alisa wrote:It makes sense to me.

But all this alignment os kinda wishy-washy in the realms now.

If i kill both good and evil alike, i should prolly be considered evil by any good. Evils would consider me evil cause i kill all.....
But that would kinda make alot of problems, both code wise and all...

If a change is to be made, i would suggest a system, where you could earn acceptance from guilds instead.

A quest or such, to gain acceptance(good or evil guild), that would be removed when you go against said guilds rules.
Accepted by ranger, kill goodalign, remove acceptance.

It would be Cool!!!

EDIT: doesnt it already sort of exits? Prestigious knights club? perhaps a clone to other guilds, with the changes that suit those guilds.!
Good idea, starting next army killing anything will make you evil. If you want to stay good you'll have to "live off the land" ;)
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 30 Mar 2015 21:13

Zhar wrote:Good idea, starting next army killing anything will make you evil. If you want to stay good you'll have to "live off the land" ;)
I do believe it would help recruitment to any neutral or evil guild quite a bit :-)

I'll stress the part "kill both good and evil" part :-)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/