Ranger guild recode ...

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zhar
Wizard

Re: Ranger guild recode ...

Post by Zhar » 21 Apr 2015 14:33

Just make it a human racial OCC guild and all's fine ;)
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 21 Apr 2015 15:17

Zhar wrote:Just make it a human racial OCC guild and all's fine ;)
That is a possibility. It would make a bunch of elves stand in line to join your occ elven archer guild.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 21 Apr 2015 16:21

*Gorboth enters the room softly playing his violin*

That was for non-humans who want to be officers of the Grey Company, or the forces of Minas Tirith. A moment of silence, please.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Mortis

Post by Mortis » 21 Apr 2015 20:48

Will there be any occupational guilds hobbits or elves can join in the Middle-Earth domain?

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 21 Apr 2015 21:22

militia occ

Mortis

Post by Mortis » 21 Apr 2015 23:37

Then they should be all set.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 21 Apr 2015 23:45

Yep - best combo in the game - THE spartan hobbit: occ militia + lay shieldbearers

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 22 Apr 2015 00:26

gorboth wrote:*Gorboth enters the room softly playing his violin*

That was for non-humans who want to be officers of the Grey Company, or the forces of Minas Tirith. A moment of silence, please.

G.
Someones been eating his wheaties this month.

Iris
Beginner

Post by Iris » 22 Apr 2015 01:10

Alisa wrote: I truly understand the theme feel and agree it would be more " true ", but I don't need the game to be correct or realistic in many ways :-)
I totally agree. I mean the main idea is from the book but why do we have to obey everyhing in the book when people like playing it already? Its elves in the rangers not orcs and as Chanele mentioned elves fought by the humans side shoulder to shoulder i mean i dont see any point in rules for elves. Possibilities are huge. Think that some elves wanted to be rangers as Aragorn. Think rangerhood spread the middle earth. A lot of possibilities can be found for the roleplay anyway. Why setting new rules for the players that are elves and already like to play as a ranger? I admit that this would disencourage Iris, she would feel like she was foreign where she called home.
If animals believed in god, the devil would look like a human being.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 22 Apr 2015 01:26

Alisa wrote:Allowing only human officer in rangers, or rather dunedain only is straight in line with the theme rp of ME. Problem is people mostly want rp in the terms of "I want this character that is so and so", eg like kaz the minotaur drizzt and so on. While there is a lot of difference between what people call rp, just the simple fact that making hard core/code restrictions in game limits the players options thus making the game more restricting is what makes me opposed.

I truly understand the theme feel and agree it would be more " true ", but I don't need the game to be correct or realistic in many ways :-)
Considering the other guild "which-we-cannot-mention" doesnt follow the lore this firm stance of my way or the highway is not only frustrating people who have put time into the guild but making the majority scratch their heads in wonderment.

On one hand you have someone actually willing to peak at the code and on the other you have absolutely no idea why only the rangers must follow the lore to a T.

Tip toe... tip toe..

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/