Ranger guild recode ...

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Greneth

Re: Ranger guild recode ...

Post by Greneth » 17 Apr 2015 21:14

Cherek wrote:
Chanele wrote:Oh man...
Can't believe this is for real! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Is it to early on the day to pop a beer?
Gorboth posted this April 1 silly.
Cruel Cherek, just Cruel.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 17 Apr 2015 21:32

Chanele wrote:
Cherek wrote:

Bah, you made me double check the date. Funny.. :)
*cackle*

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 17 Apr 2015 22:27

Cherek wrote:

Hah. They'll buy into anything.
Recode will be finished by christmas!

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 17 Apr 2015 22:43

cotillion wrote:
Cherek wrote:

Hah. They'll buy into anything.
Recode will be finished by christmas!

Which christmas? 2015? 2016? 2022?

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 17 Apr 2015 22:43

As you can see, my fellow Admin fully support my efforts and do everything they can to ... er ... guarantee the success of the project. Now, if you will excuse me I'm going to go have a little chat with Lars about Archwizard pension plans.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 17 Apr 2015 22:50

gorboth wrote:As you can see, my fellow Admin fully support my efforts and do everything they can to ... er ... guarantee the success of the project. Now, if you will excuse me I'm going to go have a little chat with Lars about Archwizard pension plans.

G.
I hear its to die for.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 19 Apr 2015 03:44

I think this is a great idea! Just a few questions.

(1) Will we have lords/ladies at all after this?
(2)If so how will it be managed? Personally I'd like to see a sort of vote system take place within the houses themselves. Although that wouldn't work in the less active and smaller houses. Perhaps base it on activity? idk just a thought.

I'm glad to see being a Dunedain is finally paying off. The guilds a little outdated and behind the times. Glad to see someone stepping up to the plate and fixing it.

Oh might I suggest herbalists for each different company inside the guild halls? I think we'd like to keep some herbs amongst ourselves. Also it'd make spells and potion making a lot easier than running to daisy for everything.

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 19 Apr 2015 04:31

Ody wrote:I think this is a great idea! Just a few questions.

(1) Will we have lords/ladies at all after this?
(2)If so how will it be managed? Personally I'd like to see a sort of vote system take place within the houses themselves. Although that wouldn't work in the less active and smaller houses. Perhaps base it on activity? idk just a thought.

I'm glad to see being a Dunedain is finally paying off. The guilds a little outdated and behind the times. Glad to see someone stepping up to the plate and fixing it.

Oh might I suggest herbalists for each different company inside the guild halls? I think we'd like to keep some herbs amongst ourselves. Also it'd make spells and potion making a lot easier than running to daisy for everything.
I believe that the Dunedain will become completely free to join, just like all the other racial guilds out there. At least that's what I'd do.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 19 Apr 2015 05:49

Isn't that one of the things that makes the Dunedain special? That not just anyone can join? If it was free to join a lot of house history and different aligned houses would become useless. There's a nice underlined theme, some houses are good some are bad.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 19 Apr 2015 13:05

Ody wrote:Isn't that one of the things that makes the Dunedain special? That not just anyone can join? If it was free to join a lot of house history and different aligned houses would become useless. There's a nice underlined theme, some houses are good some are bad.
And if someone decides to just log in once a week to keep their positions and check mail without actually contributing to the game or guild?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/