Angmar gates

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Syrk
Rising Hero

Re: Angmar gates

Post by Syrk » 13 Jan 2016 12:29

Elita wrote: That is what I think the issue is, some smallfry find the guild, excited and wants to join
PROMISES to join only to be stuck in the guild (Or risk leaving and potentially dying) having
no-one to vouch for him/her. And that's not because there is no-one around to do it, its
because people is unattentive at best. Why not let people just sign up and then find someone
that can vouch for them to mayhap use the racks, get promoted, whatever?
The way it is done in Dragon Armies. Yes. I agree that idea solves the problem of unattentitive recruiters.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 17 Jan 2016 05:54

Angmar, as it is now, is broken. Very broken.

I have, for months, along with Nerull, been fighting to have the guild fixed to a working state, but, for some reason, it is seemingly a futile struggle.

I will recruit anyone that asks me to, as I know the proces, as it is now, is needlessly frustrating for newcomers.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Titan

Post by Avatar » 25 Apr 2016 10:39

Changes are finally being implemented into the guild, thanks to Nerull. He managed to persuade the powers that be, that this needed to happen.

So things are finally happening. I am so thrilled :)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

kirsach
Wanderer

Post by kirsach » 25 Apr 2016 20:58

Can you write something more what changes have been implemented? Is it end of recode?

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 26 Apr 2016 03:27

There's no big AA recode going on. Nerull, with the approval of me as AoD, and Varian as Steward of the Gondor/Shire, is simply fixing a few things to make it easier for the guild's leaders to run an army. There's no balance changes or stuff like that. Just fairly minor things, but that hopefully will make the guild more fun to play for everyone in it. *bow Nerull*

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/