Clans of Khalakhor

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zhar
Wizard

Clans of Khalakhor

Post by Zhar » 21 Apr 2015 00:38

Just wanted to let you all know that I've made some minor changes to the Clans of Khalakhor human racial guild.

I've removed some bad code from them and while at it I've updated their emotes, which frankly speaking were dreadful (and it's not a good thing for a guild that only gives you the title and emotes). No longer will "A single celtic tear run down your cheek." and such. In general, expect all the emotes which had the word "celtic" (about 99%) in them to have changed.

I hope you'll enjoy the refreshed theme. If you have any more ideas regarding the Clans or Blademaster feel free to send me a mail.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Mirandus
Site Admin

Re: Clans of Khalakhor

Post by Mirandus » 21 Apr 2015 00:57

Just because I'm curious,

Why remove the word Celtic? I was under the impression these were Celtic clans.

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 21 Apr 2015 01:06

Mirandus wrote:Just because I'm curious,

Why remove the word Celtic? I was under the impression these were Celtic clans.
Khalakhor is influenced by the celtic mythology and gaelic history but in reality it has nothing much to do with it. Also, it's the Clans of Khalakhor and having the word 'celtic' being used as an adjective in 99% of the emotes was pretty atrocious no matter how you look at it (lazy code I guess, just copy paste stuff). What I've done was to give the emotes a bit more variety while preserving the celtic heritage (bonus points for those who can spot some references).

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 21 Apr 2015 12:34

Turn the blademasters into weaponmasters, so all guilds could benefit from it. :)

Otherwise, rock on !
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 21 Apr 2015 12:45

Alorrana wrote:Turn the blademasters into weaponmasters, so all guilds could benefit from it. :)

Otherwise, rock on !
They did have bowmans and used spears beside swords. Nothing for you it seems ;)
I've been down this road before and it will not change.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 21 Apr 2015 12:57

Chanele wrote:
Alorrana wrote:Turn the blademasters into weaponmasters, so all guilds could benefit from it. :)

Otherwise, rock on !
They did have bowmans and used spears beside swords. Nothing for you it seems ;)
I've been down this road before and it will not change.
They used all forms of weapons, even smithing hammers. It doesnt make sense to me either to just have a playground for sword users.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 21 Apr 2015 12:59

No not not for me. im more in to horns.

but just in general could be cool.. but no, I know nothing of the khalakhor lore.

Just alot of people looking for A layman with pure weapon special, not affilated to
either East or West or any race.

:)
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 21 Apr 2015 14:30

Otherwise, rock on !
This has been debated over and over for years. Not gonna happen.

One of the wizards seems to be making a guild for you though. Maybe he'll finish it within the next decade or so ;)

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 21 Apr 2015 16:47

Zhar wrote:

Otherwise, rock on !
This has been debated over and over for years. Not gonna happen.

One of the wizards seems to be making a guild for you though. Maybe he'll finish it within the next decade or so ;)
Just out of curiosity, what is the reasoning behind the no? Is there something we as players are not seeing?

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 21 Apr 2015 17:03

Zhar wrote:Just wanted to let you all know that I've made some minor changes to the Clans of Khalakhor human racial guild.

I've removed some bad code from them and while at it I've updated their emotes, which frankly speaking were dreadful (and it's not a good thing for a guild that only gives you the title and emotes). No longer will "A single celtic tear run down your cheek." and such. In general, expect all the emotes which had the word "celtic" (about 99%) in them to have changed.

I hope you'll enjoy the refreshed theme. If you have any more ideas regarding the Clans or Blademaster feel free to send me a mail.

Good work Zhar.
In truth the entire domain of Khalakhor is atrocious.
An entire domain wasted on having pretty much nothing.
Lots of time consuming quests with near no rewards for example.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/