Dragon Order

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
OgreToyBoy
Champion

Dragon Order

Post by OgreToyBoy » 21 Apr 2015 17:55

I start this and hopefully the man in charge take over and let us know what's happening with the Guild.
I assume the Guild is in need of a recode, especially the 'layman' branch which is a Monk Pupil right now
but without Plex and any unarmed bonuses.
The layman part which is the only one I'm familiar with is totally broken and weird. Stripped down skills
and abilities, can get karma but it doesn't affect their combat(?!?). Unable to Plex, leaving you with strike
which is fast but at the low skill available it doesn't do much in terms of damage but pretty much just
adds to the spam. Can use 'mkin' but for what use? Layman are not able to do guru quest or am I wrong?

To advertise the Guild as a layman option is not honest imho. Only one Guild use unarmed right now
and even with my somewhat elevated skills I do pure crap damage going unarmed, one would think
a layman monk also got some bonus to unarmed damage and high karma.

Perhaps I'm missunderstanding everything completely, it's been known to happen in the past :p

Laurel

Re: Dragon Order

Post by Laurel » 21 Apr 2015 19:00

OgreToyBoy wrote:Only one Guild use unarmed right now
mercs?

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 22 Apr 2015 00:04

Ckrik is working on the Dragon Order recode, and is relatively active.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Ckrik
Wizard

Post by Ckrik » 22 Apr 2015 02:35

gorboth wrote:Ckrik is working on the Dragon Order recode, and is relatively active.

G.
On my todos! I'm just waiting for a big block of time away from RL obligations to tackle it. Please be patient.

kirsach
Wanderer

Post by kirsach » 04 Oct 2015 20:53

Are there any chance to see any result of recode sooner than later? This recode it is a big chance to revise the code of Monks guild, make some order and maybe write some helps and rules. I'm not sure if there is any other guild with so many not comon and not fighting abilities (mkin, mform, karma, etc) with so poor help system and so small knowledge among members of the guild why it is implemented, how to use it and what for?
And please don say "I will will done by XMAS"
It was always say like tha. At least for last 19 years when I was a monk.

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 05 Oct 2015 03:02

Please don't change their titles. the Heart line is the best title system in Genesis...

Bloodthirsty Scream of Dragon Retribution
Lazy watcher of Dragon Lair
Mannerless Oaf of something or other.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 05 Oct 2015 05:34

Ckrik wrote:
gorboth wrote:Ckrik is working on the Dragon Order recode, and is relatively active.

G.
On my todos! I'm just waiting for a big block of time away from RL obligations to tackle it. Please be patient.

Please be patient? Eheheheh, meni funneh wizzard! :P

kirsach
Wanderer

Post by kirsach » 05 Oct 2015 18:05

We are very patient. We always were. As I wrote recode in Kaheda was always anounced "by XMAS". But you know miracles apperas from time to time, even in this world and even in subjects related to wizards work :D

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/