guru quests - differences

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

Re: guru quests - differences

Post by Laurel » 29 Apr 2015 13:59

Alisa wrote:
OgreToyBoy wrote:
gorboth wrote:Well ... sort of. You have to harvest skulls into oblivion to max out club and two-handed combat skill.

G.
Ok, are a few that have finished it then.
We need to make it harder :)
As i told Harley, I am going for the general title!

He'd better watch out in 10-20 years time.
Without the abuses some of the ogres did at the very begin (not saying Harley did - don't know) the time-frame you mentioned seems reasonable ;p

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 29 Apr 2015 14:24

The abuse wasn't that extensive in amount of skulls.
Think Harley collected his skulls fairly, 1000 skulls a day for two years and you've caught up.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 29 Apr 2015 18:15

Its easy getting an insane average for arma tho :) Someone might wanna tell Gorbie btw :o

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 29 Apr 2015 20:32

high average is easy, just dont talk, stop, piss or anything :-)

I don't think ill be able to do a 1000 a day, so i'll stick to my estimate !

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 29 Apr 2015 20:44

Draugor wrote:Its easy getting an insane average for arma tho :) Someone might wanna tell Gorbie btw :o
As far as I can see none are abusing that mechanic to skullhunting. The man already been informed btw.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 30 Apr 2015 01:00

OgreToyBoy wrote:
Draugor wrote:Its easy getting an insane average for arma tho :) Someone might wanna tell Gorbie btw :o
As far as I can see none are abusing that mechanic to skullhunting. The man already been informed btw.
Yeah. Seems if you keep all the heads in your inventory without putting them in the sack, you can cheat a bit by overlapping the 10 day period with more than 10 days worth of skulls. A bit risky to keep them in your inventory though, in case of some sort of crash or death or something. I'll try to fix it eventually.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 30 Apr 2015 18:56

gorboth wrote:
OgreToyBoy wrote:
Yeah. Seems if you keep all the heads in your inventory without putting them in the sack, you can cheat a bit by overlapping the 10 day period with more than 10 days worth of skulls. A bit risky to keep them in your inventory though, in case of some sort of crash or death or something. I'll try to fix it eventually.

G.

Actually, you can toss them in your sack with no problem and just turn them in at the right time, have 10K skulls in your sack and turn them in just before the reset right when you logg in will give you ALOT of skulls per hour :P

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 30 Apr 2015 19:17

Draugor wrote:Actually, you can toss them in your sack with no problem and just turn them in at the right time, have 10K skulls in your sack and turn them in just before the reset right when you logg in will give you ALOT of skulls per hour :P
This sure didn't work when Laurel was an ogre.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 30 Apr 2015 20:38

Laurel wrote:
Draugor wrote:Actually, you can toss them in your sack with no problem and just turn them in at the right time, have 10K skulls in your sack and turn them in just before the reset right when you logg in will give you ALOT of skulls per hour :P
This sure didn't work when Laurel was an ogre.

Worked fine for Draugor :o Mebbe you did it wrong :o

Collect 10K skulls, turn them in and logg off so you have very very little online time not to far before the reset but a high amount of skulls during that time

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 01 May 2015 15:27

Draugor, that isn't actually going to work, unless something changed. I coded a prevention for this when I first opened the guild. It is keeping them *outside* the sack that might allow such a cheat. But, like I said ... risky.

At least, if I read your post right. If you just mean collect in your sack and turn them in right before the next General election then ... sure that works, but it doesn't really give you any advantage. What I'm talking about is waiting past the election, and then turning them in with a bunch more skulls that you've earned over 2+ election cycles. Putting them in the sack prevents the count from seeing past the current election cycle. Keeping them just in your inventory won't be able to tell which election cycle they were collected on.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/