requirements for joining a guild?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mystina

Re: requirements for joining a guild?

Post by Mystina » 27 Dec 2015 10:14

I think what azuri was too much inventory in the games economy it what happens in mmo like ff14 crafting is a class in that mmo and alot of ppl craft causing influxes of supply in an economy which can decrease an items value causing no one to buy or will cause certain players to monopolize the market by purposely causing a shortage to hike up prices.

Players in ff14 manipulate the markets in the worst of way buy over supplying competition to make them sell low which they can buy to sell high.

Yensy
Beginner

Post by Yensy » 30 Dec 2015 03:49

one problem with that the npc merchants don't aren't like the auctions in ff14 that most of the stuff goes from one player to another in genesis most stuff goes to a npc merchant how often do you buy something from the auction house or another player my guess is not often you do once in a while but not all your stuff comes from there here the npcs are the middle man and really you dont get much for most equipment if you could make it you still have to pay for the materials unlike in ff14 you cant go mine them or get them from monsters you have to buy materials to make the things you want.Unless im mistaken but i dont think i am so that really removes the ability of a person to buy low and sell high because the npcs sell at a static price to my knowledge and only give you like 60% of an items worth so no you wont get something like that you'll most likely get alot of newer players going and making them self some equipment not great equipment but far better then they can get from looting low level mobs so that allows them to get more invested in the game and want to both get better equipment and get stronger allowing them to do more and you have to remember you actually have to make a large amount of a equipment to actually get a really good version of it

Creed

Post by Creed » 30 Dec 2015 23:23

Man... throw a few commas and dots in there??

Mystina

Post by Mystina » 31 Dec 2015 03:30

Ff14 doesn't have auctions

Materials can be npc bought, gathered, drop from mobs.

I play ff14 in fact logged in right now.

I just don't wanna see the game econ go down over mass items, or mass money in take.

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 31 Dec 2015 05:42

Hi.

It is not truly comparable.

Here you forge armours and weapons. They are not as good as the best you can find on mobs.
You can forge alot, but buyers are limited. Also, it is fixed where you can materials, which is a shop.

You are not allowed to bot, using automated routines while not here. Selling stuff you forged brings mostly fewer coins than grinding mobs.

There is already some players with an enormous amount of wealth, like the president of the Rich mans club.

Mystina

Post by Mystina » 02 Jan 2016 02:29

That's good.

I don't mind if players start crafting early, I feel people should rp what they want maybe open shops to sell stuff, in a mud I played prior players had shops as well npc. I know some ppl like to rp as a normal citizen, and would be a neat option.

Some stuff that would be cool is bone crafting where you can make stuff from bone, like rings etch.

Or able to fish.

Sorry there was a craft I liked doing in ff11 it was bone crafting using bones of animals to make tools, jewelry was fun for me

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 11 Jan 2016 01:15

There is a smith that deals in bones, though he lives in an unfriendly land. Perhaps worth a visit... :evil:
Evil to him who evil thinks.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/