Krynn combat areas

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Krynn combat areas

Post by Draugor » 12 Dec 2015 23:07

Something that has been gnawing on me throughout the years

"Trelgorn Forest (held for 2323 days 14 hours 47 minutes 27 seconds)
Active units: 0"

Exactly where is this and why does the red army have it? Knights have one aswell as BDA, quite certain the Neidar do too, an area thats not cappable it seems, nor travelable

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Krynn combat areas

Post by Cherek » 13 Dec 2015 02:03

Draugor wrote:Something that has been gnawing on me throughout the years

Exactly where is this and why does the red army have it? Knights have one aswell as BDA, quite certain the Neidar do too, an area thats not cappable it seems, nor travelable
Yeah that's one is something I wondered about too... I ask about it once, and if I remember correctly I think it was a testing area for development, or possibly an area that to be included at some point but never was, when all work stopped. As you know the Krynn war system is in a half-finished state and have been for a long time. I've always hoped one day someone will finish it, still a lot of potential there.

Perhaps Arman knows the full story of that area?

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 13 Dec 2015 11:37

Cherek wrote:
Draugor wrote:Something that has been gnawing on me throughout the years

Yeah that's one is something I wondered about too... I ask about it once, and if I remember correctly I think it was a testing area for development, or possibly an area that to be included at some point but never was, when all work stopped. As you know the Krynn war system is in a half-finished state and have been for a long time. I've always hoped one day someone will finish it, still a lot of potential there.

Perhaps Arman knows the full story of that area?

I have no idea, lets hope for an answer from him :o

All I know is that every guild I have checked so far has one, think its even the same one, wich is even weirder

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 13 Dec 2015 14:38

Afraid i can't help you there. Trelgorn wasn't part of the original warfare areas as far as I remember. It isn't part of Dragonlance lore, so I couldn't even tell you where it possibly may link to :). What I can tell you is it DEFINITELY is an incomplete area (barely class it as started) consisting of about four rooms. It is supposed to default to the Free People, but that doesn't seem to have happened. Navarre was the last to play with this code, so maybe he can enlighten.

Anyway, the price of me messing around in Trelgorn is that it may have returned to the hands of the Free People. Sorry RDA ;).

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 13 Dec 2015 14:44

Arman wrote:Afraid i can't help you there. Trelgorn wasn't part of the original warfare areas as far as I remember. It isn't part of Dragonlance lore, so I couldn't even tell you where it possibly may link to :). What I can tell you is it DEFINITELY is an incomplete area (barely class it as started) consisting of about four rooms. It is supposed to default to the Free People, but that doesn't seem to have happened. Navarre was the last to play with this code, so maybe he can enlighten.

Anyway, the price of me messing around in Trelgorn is that it may have returned to the hands of the Free People. Sorry RDA ;).

Hah! Take a look at the other guilds aswell then, seems most if not all the warring ones have one of theese, if not the same areas, sucks the system is not completed :s

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 13 Dec 2015 15:02

Draugor wrote:
Arman wrote:Afraid i can't help you there. Trelgorn wasn't part of the original warfare areas as far as I remember. It isn't part of Dragonlance lore, so I couldn't even tell you where it possibly may link to :). What I can tell you is it DEFINITELY is an incomplete area (barely class it as started) consisting of about four rooms. It is supposed to default to the Free People, but that doesn't seem to have happened. Navarre was the last to play with this code, so maybe he can enlighten.

Hah! Take a look at the other guilds aswell then, seems most if not all the warring ones have one of theese, if not the same areas, sucks the system is not completed :s
My quick look indicates the other warfare areas should be conquerable? Currently the Neidar and Knights have no areas under their control, with the BDA in control of most areas, RDA one, and White Dragon Army Icewall? Let me know if that isn't the case...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/