Evil Magic Layman Recode

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Sibbedidenn
Adept

Re: Evil Magic Layman Recode

Post by Sibbedidenn » 21 Jul 2017 02:37

I think some of these guys were typing about a recode of the current necro guild. The one with the portal... and the eating all the leftovers
Draugor wrote: Rumors, nothing elset than rumors at this point say that there is an entire new guild comming instead.
Drauger, brought this up though, alluding I think to the Cult of Chemosh. OMG!!! AHHHH

I am excited about the CoC, and I am a cultish individual (grins evilly).

edit: accidentally quoted Kwevin

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 23 Jul 2017 15:24

Sibbedidenn wrote:I think some of these guys were typing about a recode of the current necro guild. The one with the portal... and the eating all the leftovers
Draugor wrote: Rumors, nothing elset than rumors at this point say that there is an entire new guild comming instead.
Drauger, brought this up though, alluding I think to the Cult of Chemosh. OMG!!! AHHHH

I am excited about the CoC, and I am a cultish individual (grins evilly).

edit: accidentally quoted Kwevin

No no, aside from the Cult, Gorboth has been doing them for ages, so hopefully it will be good, but Gorboth is kinda crazy... so it might be the ability to resurrect an army of rats and nothing else, alltho that would be nice...

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Post by Sibbedidenn » 24 Jul 2017 04:00

That would be hilarious!

An old blue-eyed male elf arrives from the west followed by a huge mound of undead mice...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/